Does anyone know if they will ever launch this app for bb storm?? I really want this app. it is such a cool concept.
    06-07-09 11:23 PM
    On a related note, you can use Starry Night for now.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/sta...vailable-7417/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 01:18 AM
    Thanks but it doesn't seem to work to well with the storm unless I am doing something wrong?
    06-08-09 03:06 PM
    Thanks but it doesn't seem to work to well with the storm unless I am doing something wrong?
    I've used it more than a few times on the storm without any problems. Just make sure to turn off compatibility mode and set daylight to off. It will give you more control and a better display of the sky with these settings.

06-08-09 04:04 PM
    Ok Tried that thanks. I still hope they come out with skymap for the bb because I saw it on the G1 and it's way better then this app. But I do appreciate it I will have to make do for now
    06-09-09 08:16 PM
    yeah, my buddy showed me this app on the Droid last night...probably one of the coolest apps I've seen!
    11-13-09 09:46 AM
    It has been discontinued for bb

12-02-09 08:58 AM
    Does anyone know if they will ever launch this app for bb storm?? I really want this app. it is such a cool concept.
    Skymap for BB would be cool. (Btw, your thread's title makes most people reading it think that Skymap for BlackBerry has been released!! Next time, use a questionmark to summarize your thread if your thread is basically a question. )
    12-02-09 10:01 AM
    Hi,

Here is a link to the Sky Map app for BlackBerry: BlackBerry World - Sky Map

Thanks!
    06-09-13 08:52 AM
    never...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    06-09-13 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD