Not sure if it's already been posted, but Skyfire is now testing it's browser with Bolds, Curves and Pearls according to the Boy Genius website. Unfortunately, it isn't compatible for my 8320 so I'm disappointed. Has anyone tested it yet? It works with videos such as flash and quick time; the kinds your native browser won't play. Anyway, can anyone share some info on it if you're testing it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 06:23 PM
    Not sure if it's already been posted, but Skyfire is now testing it's browser with Bolds, Curves and Pearls according to the Boy Genius website. Unfortunately, it isn't compatible for my 8320 so I'm disappointed. Has anyone tested it yet? It works with videos such as flash and quick time; the kinds your native browser won't play. Anyway, can anyone share some info on it if you're testing it?

All the testers have signed non disclosure agreements so they can't really comment too much on it.
    05-20-09 06:25 PM
    Not sure if it's already been posted, but Skyfire is now testing it's browser with Bolds, Curves and Pearls according to the Boy Genius website.
    Can you post a link? I can't seem to find the article except for the one a month ago about it going alpha.
    05-20-09 06:36 PM
    cant wait any longer for this browser
    05-20-09 10:43 PM
    It doesn't like my 8330 either. Maybe someone with an 8900 could try?

05-20-09 11:15 PM
    Or maybe you need an invitation.

05-20-09 11:26 PM
    Their site correctly identifies my Bold before telling me it's not available. Apparently it's still not ready for us BB users just yet.
    05-21-09 01:26 AM
    That's the link I saw (the very same)
    it on and my friend sent me a link saying that BlackBerry testers were needed. I'd be able to watch videos on Hulu so I'm growing anxious.

05-21-09 07:05 AM
    Any way to sign up for the beta test?
    05-21-09 09:19 AM
    Send an email to [email protected] and provide your BlackBerry model, phone number, primary email and network carrier. They should respond in a few minutes and provide the link to download skyfire.

05-21-09 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD