Let's hope everyone honor's the NDA's and this thing doesn't get leaked again.

Article from BGR: Skyfire for BlackBerry back in Alpha, version 3.5 : Boy Genius Report
    08-11-09 08:01 AM
    Let's hope everyone honor's the NDA's and this thing doesn't get leaked again.

Article from BGR: Skyfire for BlackBerry back in Alpha, version 3.5 : Boy Genius Report
    misleading title

Alpha Testing is not the same a Beta Testing

alpha testing is a small select group of people that are testing it for to prove the beta for the public is kosher.
    08-11-09 10:40 AM
    misleading title

Alpha Testing is not the same a Beta Testing

alpha testing is a small select group of people that are testing it for to prove the beta for the public is kosher.
    You are correct, my mistake & apology, I should have said Alpha.

I still wonder why they did not do this via invite and tie each alpha version to a single device. That would have solved the leak problem. That's what they did for the WM version.
    08-11-09 10:50 AM
    I still wonder why they did not do this via invite and tie each alpha version to a single device. That would have solved the leak problem. That's what they did for the WM version.
    I would guess that they just wanted to save a bit of time instead of having to write code for that, really though it shouldnt have been much work to do. Looking back it probably would have been the best idea from them, but they probably thought the NDA was good enough.
    08-11-09 11:21 AM
    That's exciting! I got to try it on a friend's Nokia and it is sooooo rad.
    08-11-09 03:20 PM
    I cannot wait til it does get released! If it does what it says it can, I'm up for a transformation in web browsing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 04:04 PM
    Glad its back and testing. Can't wait for this! Finally, a browser that you can set to default.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD