I'm just going to ask around here. Please don't google them and give me the info. I did that already and nothing sounded familiar about anything I read.

I just got my Sprint bill and there was a charge from SJA Mobile for 9.99 for "Alerts-SJA Alerts" on it. I put a block on it and they were kind enough to take it off my bill but maybe this sounds familiar to someone on the crackberry forums.

I mean, it could be for an app that I would recognize but I don't think so. I can't think of anytime where I would make a purchase that went thru my mobile carrier. I usually just use Paypal or a cc.

Anyone know about this company?
    02-17-09 03:20 PM
    Hmmm, upon further investigation, it seems like this company pretty much fools you into letting them rip you off. How lovely.

SJA : Text Message Fraud: Part 1 of 2

Disregard the name of the company Skydeck as I guess they have nothing to do with SJA Mobile. However, a few people mistakenly made a connection at first.

Look at your cell phone bills, kiddies. 10 bucks is 10 bucks. I suppose it could be more. Either way, it's up to me to spend it, not someone else to.
    02-17-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD