I've had SixTools since it first became available and have been loving it since. I'm using a Torch 9800 and upgraded to 576 with no issues since last week. But I noticed today that 2 of the 3 shortcuts are suddenly not working, the Mute/Play and Volume Up button. The Volume down one still works. Its not an issue with my buttons, as I tried playing media and messing with the buttons and they still work. I've never had an issue with the apps assign with the buttons not being able to be opened until today. I've manually went to open the app and its working. Uninstalling and reinstalling Sixtools did not work, neither did battery pulling it for a few times.

Anyone has any idea on how to fix this issue?
    06-12-11 06:10 AM
    Hi there,
    I did this once before also. When you upgraded the OS you likely forgot to re-enter your validation code. The app works for a while (trial) and then stops :-)

Find your code and re-enter it and you'll be fine!

Mark
    @allaboutmybb
    www.allaboutmybb.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 08:37 AM
    Thanks for the reply, but I can't seem to find where to re-enter my validation code. And also, everything else about Sixtools is working, except those 2 buttons in shortcuts.
    Last edited by DTDS; 06-12-11 at 11:58 AM.
    06-12-11 11:54 AM
    Try restoring from your SD card (assuming you saved your preferences on your SD card). If Mark is right, then you should be able to enter your code via the menu key once in the Six Tools app. Hope this helps.
    06-12-11 04:07 PM
    I had that happen once, but a battery pull fixed it for me.
    06-12-11 08:15 PM
    Tried restoring from SD card, but I still can't find where to re-enter my code. Doesn't show up on my menu. Battery pull didn't help either, tried that many times. Sixtools is one of the apps I can't live without, I hope there's a potential fix out there for this.
    06-13-11 02:19 AM
    I checked his website for you...

instructions: How to use SixTools | ShaoSoft
    06-13-11 05:33 AM
    Tried what was suggested on the website, but the thing is, when I open the menu, there's no "Register" option.
    06-14-11 05:32 AM
    Maybe try deleting the app, reboot device and reinstall.

Mark
    @allaboutmybb
    www.allaboutmybb.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 06:26 AM
    Already tried that mate, still doesn't work and 'Register' Still don't show up
    06-14-11 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD