After vlingo commandeered the only convenience key on my Torch, I downloaded sixtools so that I could assign another key to the password lock function (I keep my bberry in my pocket, so the "screen lock" is far too easily un-pressed, leading to disasterous pocket dialing/emailing). After installing sixtools, however, it turns out that "password lock" is actually not among list of many different things I can assign. Anyone had the same issue or know another workaround to make "password lock" assignable through SixTools/Extrakeys? Maybe yet another 3rd party work around?

Thanks.
    12-07-11 05:48 PM
    I *think* I may have figured out a way to add it into SixTools. Need to do a little more testing then if all goes will I'll release it.
    bbery_newbie2 likes this.
    12-07-11 05:53 PM
    Any luck on this? Thanks very much.

I *think* I may have figured out a way to add it into SixTools. Need to do a little more testing then if all goes will I'll release it.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-11 04:45 PM
    I also cannot assign sim menu as one of the shortcuts, it's not in the list. But I can assign it as one of the convenience keys in the BB Options. Hope sim menu will also be included in the next release. Thanks.
    12-31-11 09:52 AM
    Any update on this? I wish I had done a little searching before buying the app. I bought it for the sole purpose of using Vlingo as well as my Password Lock.
    08-21-12 07:11 PM
    Any update on this? I wish I had done a little searching before buying the app. I bought it for the sole purpose of using Vlingo as well as my Password Lock.

Just press the "K" key and your device will password lock. Make sure you have launch by typing set to application shortcuts.

To set that up just hit menu button from home screen and go to options. Look at first line. If you're worried about losing Universal Search... The "S" key opens up US. No need for a third party app.

A lot of third party apps have become worthless for me ever since I jumped on a OS7 device.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalkģ
    08-21-12 10:37 PM
    Brilliant! Thanks Dustanh.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-22-12 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD