I know that the Starplayer is coming out for the iphone soon. With this you will be able to stream your sirius/xm account through your phone. Right now you can use orb and usirius to stream but was wondering if there is any word of a starplayer type app coming to the BB app store. I would gladly pay for this. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 05:44 PM
    I know that the Starplayer is coming out for the iphone soon. With this you will be able to stream your sirius/xm account through your phone. Right now you can use orb and usirius to stream but was wondering if there is any word of a starplayer type app coming to the BB app store. I would gladly pay for this. Thanks

No idea but this sounds like a great idea since Sirius is amazing
    01-06-09 06:24 PM

01-06-09 08:26 PM
    yeah i know plenty of people that would pay for this. It would substitute their worthless stiletto.

01-06-09 08:27 PM
    You can already stream it. Search the threads. You just need a home based PC thats connected to the net. Orb and Usirius.
    01-06-09 09:12 PM

You can already stream it. Search the threads. You just need a home based PC thats connected to the net. Orb and Usirius.
    He knows about it.

Learn to read.

he's talking about a stand alone application that will allow users to stream right from their phone. not a work around (which what orb and usirius is).
    01-06-09 10:40 PM
    This requires an extra monthly fee and doesn't support the storm yet, but at least the technology is there:

xmradio.com/mobile/blackberry.xmc
    01-06-09 10:52 PM
    aw man, an app that would run sirius without the need of orb would be the cherry on the cake!
    01-07-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD