I am trying to download the Sirius App but the link they send you from their website is not working!!!!! I have spoke to 5 different reps and they cant help. Does anyone know of or have a different link to download this app. I checked in AppWorld and I dont think its there. I need my Stern!!

Thanks everyone!
    02-07-11 01:48 PM
    I'm in the same exact boat. I have called and spoken to reps who cannot help. I have an open ticket with them but the prospects are not looking good at this point. Please let me know if you find the answer.
    02-07-11 02:47 PM
    I went to the webpage and had the link sent to my gmail address. The supposed clickable links when viewed on our BBs is a dead link. The links only say "default+link+here" All other links such as the privacy policy link and the "Having Trouble? Click HERE" link actually have a destination. Try it. Send it to your standard email account as opposed to BB, and check the links.

They didnt link the email to the app download! No wonder why we cant get it!

PS: if someone has an extracted app I can install thru desktop, Id be grateful!
    02-07-11 06:03 PM
    Finally on my 8th Sirius representative and the first that spoke English, I think I got some help. He finally understood what I was saying which is exactly what's posted above. He said he sent my ticket to "the command center"(which I found hilarious) and they will call me personally within 24 hours with a resolution. Ill keep ya'll posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 07:42 PM
    I found the link to use for my 9700: http://sirius.chtah.com/a/hBNR5NQB7g...gW-gKa/bby9700

I'm told this one will work for 9500 series phones:
    http://sirius.chtah.com/a/hBNR5NQB7g...gW-gKa/bby9500
    02-09-11 10:35 AM
    It did! How did you get it?

02-09-11 10:46 AM
    Just out of curiosity. What does this app do that an app like Pandora doesn't?

02-09-11 10:57 AM
    The Sirius app lets Sirius subscribers listen to SiriusXM stations on their Blackberry.
    02-09-11 11:08 AM
    The above link from JohnAClark works on my 9650. Just downloaded it and all is well. Thanks again!
    02-09-11 11:32 AM
    When I discovered Pandora I dumped xm faster than...well something you dump fast. Saved the $12/month and couldn't be happier.

02-09-11 12:33 PM
    EXTREMELY disappointed in the way SiriusXM is handling this on-going problem. I've been trying since Friday to download, and keep getting deal links in e-mails. Would be much better if the posted an acknoledgement that there is a problem, and when it shoudl be remedied, and stop just allowing download e-mails with dead links to be forwarded to their customers.
    02-09-11 12:50 PM
    EXTREMELY disappointed in the way SiriusXM is handling this on-going problem. I've been trying since Friday to download, and keep getting deal links in e-mails. Would be much better if the posted an acknoledgement that there is a problem, and when it shoudl be remedied, and stop just allowing download e-mails with dead links to be forwarded to their customers.
    You have no idea how many Sirius reps I've talked to. I finally just ask for the technical dept then ask for a supervisor. Even then I have to explain it several times for them to get it. I really am curious to know how John got the proper links.

02-09-11 01:41 PM
    Im having all sorts of problems with installing the sirius app to my blackberry 9700. I have tried all week to talk to the sirius customer service reps but they dont know what they are doing there. I told them that the link that they send doesnt work. They actually said it would be fixed today but they are full of it.
    Anyone know how I can get the app on my phone? Is there another thing I can download?
    02-09-11 04:40 PM
    John posted it right up there ^^^

02-09-11 04:47 PM
    Big thanks to Johnaclark!! Much appreciated!

02-09-11 05:32 PM
    Call the developer of the XM app or the XM corporate office and see if they can provide any answers.

QuickPlay Media Phone 416-916-PLAY (7529)
    XM corporate office Phone 215-584-5100 or 877 967 4672
    02-10-11 03:05 PM
    I spent 2 hours on the phone with sirius yesterday and finally got someone that understood what i was saying about the busted link. he said he would escalate it and said to try it again today...presto...link works. well, they actually added a link to the email this time. download away!
    02-10-11 06:35 PM
    I am trying to download the Sirius App but the link they send you from their website is not working!!!!!
    Hi Baldy246,

The www.siriusxm.com/blackberry page uses a browser identification JavaScript and only redirects you to www.siriusxm.com/blackberry/indexm.html if your browser identifies itself as a BlackBerry browser.

Here are two options you can try:

Option 1:

1) Launch your phone's mobile browser
    2) Press your phone's BlackBerry button (the 7 dots in the shape of the BlackBerry logo)
    3) Select "Options"
    4) Select "Browser Configuration"
    5) For the "Browser Identification" setting, select "BlackBerry" (NOT Firefox or Internet Explorer)
    6) Press your phone's BlackBerry button
    7) Select "Save Options"
    8) In your phone's mobile browser, go to this URL: www.siriusxm.com/blackberry and select your phone's model.

Option 2:

1) In your phone's mobile browser, go to this URL: www.siriusxm.com/blackberry/indexm.html and select your phone's model.

Thanks!,
    -Aaron Neff
    08-13-12 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD