Anyone know a way to make playback threw headphones louder? Listening to music on my bb 8530 has audio boost and makes it loud. But this app doesnt seem to be able to make it that loud. Driving in my truck is loud with my exhaust, so would like a little louder
    05-05-10 03:24 PM
    I have trouble with the volume on this application.
    I am using Blackberry Tour 9630, on Verizon Network
    OS 5.0.0.591 Platform 4.2.0.284
    I do use visual voicemail, which I activated the speakerphone.
    I adjusted my volume in the media player, to no avail
    I am unable to get it loud enough via the speaker on the phone, to use in my vehicle when I don't have access to my Sirius radio.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by anthrem; 05-05-10 at 08:01 PM.
    05-05-10 07:48 PM
    Mine only seems to run over my mobile network. Is it able to run over wifi? I have Wifi set as the preferred choice in my network options but when I turned wifi off, XM continued to play and stopped only when I turned my data connection off.
    05-06-10 04:21 AM
    I have Sirius in my truck for one reason, NFL Radio. I saw somewhere there was no sports with this app. Is this true? If anybody can answer me thank you very much.
    They have the sports talk shows, but most of the actual sporting events are not broadcast over the internet/mobile subscription. They haven't acquired the necessary licensing to broadcast them over the internet.
    If the station your team(s) are broadcast on stream their feeds on the internet, you can use Yourmuze to listen to that stream. For instance, I have the Boston sports radio stations in my Yourmuze list, so I can listen to the Sox, Pats, Bruins, C's while I am out of town.....Works great!
    05-06-10 10:08 AM
    dig up the earbud/mic that came with your BB (maybe any earbud will work, dunno) with XM running, plug in the earbud/mic wait a second.. unplug it.. it should start playing through the speakerphone instead of the handset speaker.

cheers
    fixed it, thanks!
    06-24-10 06:17 PM
    I'm getting "service unavailable" messages today...anyone else?
    07-14-10 04:16 PM
    I get this error constantly - probably 5-6 times an hour, sometimes more. It is driving me nuts and I can't figure out why it's happening. I thought maybe I was in a bad service area (usually listen at work), but even when I'm in great service area I get the same thing. Any ideas on what's causing it? Thanks.
    08-10-10 12:00 PM
    Mine always loses connection in good area..idk why

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 12:04 PM
    I get this error constantly - probably 5-6 times an hour, sometimes more. It is driving me nuts and I can't figure out why it's happening. I thought maybe I was in a bad service area (usually listen at work), but even when I'm in great service area I get the same thing. Any ideas on what's causing it? Thanks.
    I have been using this app since it came out, and it has gotten worse. I get the "data connection lost" error, the time out, and it doesn't play well with incoming texts. I loved ths app at first, but I don't think I am going to renew. Sorry I don't have a solution for you!
    08-10-10 12:27 PM
    Just got the Tour from Curve ll. The screen for the sirius app doesnt take up the whole screen like before. Anyone else have this problems or any solution??

08-22-10 07:54 PM
    Just got the Tour from Curve ll. The screen for the sirius app doesnt take up the whole screen like before. Anyone else have this problems or any solution??

Sounds like you have the Curve II version of the app installed (320x240 screen). If you used the device switch wizard, it probably ported over the version from your Curve II. You probably just need to install the Tour version (460x360 screen).
    08-23-10 06:48 AM
    That was it! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 09:13 AM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD