There are enough online free radio streams. Is it worth the subscription for the sirius app without howard?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 11:02 PM
    to me, yes... because i don't personally like howard.

if you're an O&A fan, it's totally worth it tho
    04-27-10 11:25 PM
    Yes. To me ANYTHING without Howard Stern is worth it.
    04-27-10 11:28 PM
    I would ONLY get it if they had Howard 100 & 101, that is the only thing I listen to on my Sirius subscription.
    04-27-10 11:30 PM
    i loved listening to howard.. thats the ONLY thing i miss about my sirius subscription but i think pandora is 500 billion times better than any satelite radio... i think i'd pay for pandora if i "had" to, but never again for sirius... speaken of that anyone interested in a sirius sat receiver? lol
    04-27-10 11:49 PM
    If howard is the only thing you want to listen to, then no.

I do listent to howard stern channel, and I found it interesting listening to him one day. A caller called in and was talking about having to pay $3/month for internet sirrius. I found it interesting hearing howard brag it up and say that it is nice that sirius is getting put on devices such as cell phones, people are going to be able to listen to sirius everywhere, and how good that is. I had no time to call in, but I would have loved to call in and ask howard if this is such a great thing, then why his channels are not included. The $3 subscripton fee for internet radio should mock what you pay for your regular subscription.
    04-28-10 08:38 AM
    I think 3 dollars is extra for ppl who already subscribe. Its more than 10 per month for new subscribers

04-28-10 09:10 AM
    Is there any way to get howard stern streams on the blackberry? If the BB subscription offered howard I would get it but too bad they don't.

04-28-10 04:45 PM
    I don't think it's worth it because the app itself is buggy... It handles any kind of network error pretty poorly.
    04-28-10 05:35 PM
    definitely worth it. The Greg and Tony show rocks.
    04-28-10 05:35 PM
    I say definetly! First off amazing music without commercials. But mainly for the Jason Ellis show on Faction!
    04-28-10 05:48 PM
    go to Welcome | Yourmuze.FM and search for Howard there... it's free and the streaming is awesome
    04-28-10 06:36 PM
    go to Welcome | Yourmuze.FM and search for Howard there... it's free and the streaming is awesome
    A little birdy told me that you might want to fine tune your search with the following:

"Sirius 100 6a-10a"

And if you like the genre in general, you may also want to do a search for the following, so I have heard:

"Jimmy Radio"
    04-29-10 09:26 AM
    Is there any way to get howard stern streams on the blackberry? If the BB subscription offered howard I would get it but too bad they don't.

Internet streaming does offer Howard. So, if you added the $3 option to your regular subscription (so you can listen via PC), you can then use SiriusXMStreamer with Orb to stream Howard from PC to your BB.
    04-29-10 10:27 AM
    If you have a subscription already its worth the extra 3 dollars. It isn't worth it on its own

04-29-10 04:36 PM
    Exactly as above, if you already have sirius then its definitely worth the extra 3 a month. If you don't, its prolly not worth it. There's other good radio on sirius not just howard so yes for me it is very worth it I use it everyday.

Mike and mike in the morning is entertaining as **** for sports fans, and covino and rich on sirius 108 xm 139 from noon to 3 daily is the best guy talk show on radio

04-29-10 07:29 PM
    i have a Sirius subscription in my car. In my opinion it is not worth the $3/month without Stern. Yourmuse, Slacker, Pandora and many other apps offer free radio. i'm a big Howie fan.

04-29-10 07:38 PM
    Sorry guys. Looks like all 100 and 101 links are dead on Moodio, Nobex and Flycast.

04-29-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD