I'll do it. Just let me know when and I'll drop a letter in the mail.

Phone: 1-866-635-2349

Email: [email protected]

Mailing address:
    SiriusXM
    1221 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10020
    08-31-11 08:47 AM
    Any updates yet, guys?
    09-09-11 04:32 PM
    Any updates yet, guys?
    As I mentioned in post #2, and as many users have posted from email responses, and this is both SiriusXM US and SiriusXM Canada's statement: There are no intentions or plans to provide support for any new BlackBerry operating systems. The cost to build the application far outweighs the (lack of) demand.
    09-09-11 04:40 PM
    As I mentioned in post #2, and as many users have posted from email responses, and this is both SiriusXM US and SiriusXM Canada's statement: There are no intentions or plans to provide support for any new BlackBerry operating systems. The cost to build the application far outweighs the (lack of) demand.
    So please tell me that you don't accept this as an answer - please!
    Did this response come from Mel or Howard?

Common now, get with the program! You got a response from someone that uses an iPhone~!

I'm a bit disappointed in your willingness to roll over. Move over now and let's get serious.
    09-09-11 04:57 PM
    I'm a bit disappointed in your willingness to roll over. Move over now and let's get serious.
    Don't you mean Sirius

So please tell me that you don't accept this as an answer - please!
    Did this response come from Mel or Howard?

Common now, get with the program! You got a response from someone that uses an iPhone~!
    This answer came to me in a phone call with someone who resides on the board of directors for SIRIUS Canada.

Trust me, no one is as pissed off as I am that I can't get SiriusXM on my BlackBerry. I have an iPhone with nothing but a data plan for one and one reason only; to stream SiriusXM.

Give it some time, I think either the US or Canadian division will wake up and see that the new BlackBerry devices have potential; then and only then will they develop an application. At least once one (SiriusXM Canada, or SiriusXM US) develops it, it's available for the counterpart relatively easily.
    09-09-11 05:04 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD