07-30-09 06:43 PM
58 123
tools
    DMG - A very sincere thank you for your generosity and application. Greatly appreciated!
    07-12-09 03:57 PM
    You have to setup your zip code

From the main menu do the following

Options > SimpleWeather Options >

Then click on the 1st zip code and enter yours in. You can also change the update time. When you're done click the menu key and choose save.
    never mind...issue answered above.
    07-12-09 04:02 PM
    thanks. much appreciated
    07-12-09 04:02 PM
    I also have an "updating" icon. When I click on it, that takes me straight to the browser. I have no main menu option for SimpleWeather.
    u gotta go:

options (wretch) > scroll down to the "s" > u will c SimpleWeather Options > type in ur zip code in zipcode 1 > select time interval > bbmenu > save

pressing the icon takes u to National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report

(i assume the options screen is the same for all bbs for the tour (i only have storm so i can only assume))
    07-12-09 04:04 PM
    Aw man! I ordered my Tour online... bummer!
    07-12-09 04:05 PM
    Aw man! I ordered my Tour online... bummer!
    i assume u can still get the freebie and use it put it on ur tour when ya get it

bump bump bump
    just curious: y r u bumping if his thread is on the front page (top most likely)

side note to all: i do not have the tour, i just help out dmg so if ya got ne questions on his apps when he ports them, i will TRY to answer them
    07-12-09 04:09 PM
    Hey DMG. Thanks again. Just downloaded for my wife.

Question: Where are the Hi/Lo temps like on the storm?
    Never Mind, DMG. I'm used to my storm displaying the temps regardless of me actually hovering over the icon or not. Looks like you have to have the icon highlighted for the temp to display.

Any way to put some tiny hi/lo temps on their so you don't have to highlight? That would be pretty cool.
    07-12-09 04:10 PM
    i assume u can still get the freebie and use it put it on ur tour when ya get it

just curious: y r u bumping if his thread is on the front page (top most likely)

side note to all: i do not have the tour, i just help out dmg so if ya got ne questions on his apps when he ports them, i will TRY to answer them
    Awe man. You're all over the Storm SimpleWeather forum. Now I have to see your mug over here, too...?

Totally kidding.
    07-12-09 04:11 PM
    Awe man. You're all over the Storm SimpleWeather forum. Now I have to see your mug over here, too...?

Totally kidding.
    hehehe
    07-12-09 04:12 PM
    Thanks OP.
    07-12-09 04:20 PM
    Looks like all the codes have been used up I just tried it a few min ago.
    07-12-09 04:21 PM
    Same here. Coupon code is invalid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 05:08 PM
    Wow 100 codes went fast. Sorry about that. Is anyone having any issues with it? It's working perfectly for me

07-12-09 08:26 PM
    Works good over here.
    07-12-09 08:57 PM
    Just installed after downloading earlier. Works like a charm. Nice to switch between two zip codes.

07-12-09 09:04 PM
    Works good here. Question...if it's a full moon on the app, is it a full moon outside? I can't get off my arse to look. Glued to my bb and computer
    07-12-09 09:59 PM
    Works good here. Question...if it's a full moon on the app, is it a full moon outside? I can't get off my arse to look. Glued to my bb and computer
    Hmm that might be a cool feature, but not right now no. It will show a full moon all the time. I think a lot of people would email me on new moon nights and be like where is my moon lol.

P.S. I'm glad its working well for you guys

07-12-09 11:15 PM
    Hmm that might be a cool feature, but not right now no. It will show a full moon all the time. I think a lot of people would email me on new moon nights and be like where is my moon lol.

P.S. I'm glad its working well for you guys

THAT i would like to c
    (knowing ppl, who knows )
    07-12-09 11:43 PM
    Thanks man. I got it a few hour after I got the tour.
    07-13-09 12:00 AM
    Just picked this up... Thanks DMG.
    07-13-09 06:22 PM
    My post count isn't high enough to send PMs so....

DMG,

I saw your post the other day and downloaded the .jad file for SimpleWeather. I just got my phone today. How do I take the .jad file and get it all to work correctly on my Tour?

Please PM me with the details. Thanks, man!!

James
    07-15-09 01:44 AM
    My post count isn't high enough to send PMs so....

DMG,

I saw your post the other day and downloaded the .jad file for SimpleWeather. I just got my phone today. How do I take the .jad file and get it all to work correctly on my Tour?

Please PM me with the details. Thanks, man!!

James
    To download the application you have to visit the jad link on your phone.

For example if the link is http://www.somesite.com/app.jad

Simple go to your web browser on your tour and type that link in and press enter.
    07-15-09 01:48 AM
    Got it!
    Thanks.
    07-15-09 01:56 AM
    Some of us missed out on the the free download. Any chance of throwing a few more out there ?
    07-15-09 09:11 AM
    Some of us missed out on the the free download. Any chance of throwing a few more out there ?
    According to your details, you have the storm. If that is true, you can use the code 1dollarweather to get the app for $1.

07-15-09 10:20 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD