Hey guys and gals, I've been toying around with different themes and I keep seeing themes that have the built in weather slot at the top, which I love. My problem is that I can't find a weather app that shows the temperature w/o being forced to hover over it. I just want an app that shows the current temp at all times, no matter what icon I'm currently scrolling on. I've got weathereye, weatherbug, and the weather channel apps and they all either force you to open the app or hover over it to see the temperature. I know this is probably a simple question but I searched all over and it's tough to sift through hundreds of pages to find such a specific answer. Thanks.
    11-29-09 10:23 PM
    google bbweather. you might have to tinker with the options but one of them is temp only on the main screen
    11-29-09 10:32 PM
    I have Weather Bug and it displays the temp and conditions on the icon without scrolling to it or opening the app. There's an option for it in the preferences at the very bottom.

I have installed this on my Storm 2 and previously on my Storm 1. I put it on my brother's Tour and my mom's Curve 2 with the same results. It's my favorite out of all the free weather apps.
    11-29-09 11:14 PM
    That's not the case when I go to Preferences in my weatherbug app. At the bottom of my preferences is the option to add additional information to the home screen, but the only options are 1) none, and 2) hi and lo temp, nothing about a current temp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 01:31 AM
    Get BeWeather. It is about $5 and it does what you want and is a great app.
    11-30-09 08:09 AM
    That's not the case when I go to Preferences in my weatherbug app. At the bottom of my preferences is the option to add additional information to the home screen, but the only options are 1) none, and 2) hi and lo temp, nothing about a current temp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you select the none option, the homescreen icon will show only the temperature at all times without hovering over the icon.
    11-30-09 08:13 AM
    I use BerryWeather, and as you can see, the icon on the homescreen does exactly what you are asking.
    11-30-09 08:15 AM
    The theme listed in my sig has the temperature showing at all times, and the app I use is BerryWeather. Try it out.
    11-30-09 08:58 AM
    Thanks, everyone has been a lot of help. I ended up getting berryweather and found I could set it up to my tastes. Thanks again.
    11-30-09 08:46 PM
    I have Weather Bug and it displays the temp and conditions on the icon without scrolling to it or opening the app.

I'm using the free version on my Tour, and it does the trick.
    11-30-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD