It doesn't even have to be a "banking" app per say, just like an input-output sort of thing.
    Something where all I've got to do is add in my paychecks and/ or other incomes and then add in what my spendings are and it keeps a simple log of everything that goes in and out. Is that so hard to ask?

This is my first ever blackberry but I've been looking for weeks. I don't really want to have to pay good money for an entire financial service on my phone. A program like this could make my phone absolutely perfect.

Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 03:00 PM
    I use Mobile Checkbook. It's not tied to a bank account....it's more of a registry. You can add savings accounts, checking accounts, credit card accounts..ect...

I like it for the simple fact that I don't have to keep track of my registry for my checkbook...it's easy and convenient. It is $7.99 though...best $7.99 I ever spent so far.

Link to it:

BlackBerry App World - Mobile Checkbook
    01-21-10 03:14 PM
    It doesn't even have to be a "banking" app per say, just like an input-output sort of thing.
    Something where all I've got to do is add in my paychecks and/ or other incomes and then add in what my spendings are and it keeps a simple log of everything that goes in and out. Is that so hard to ask?

This is my first ever blackberry but I've been looking for weeks. I don't really want to have to pay good money for an entire financial service on my phone. A program like this could make my phone absolutely perfect.

Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agreed with Wuzz Ranger...I use Mobile Checkbook too. Like he said, it's $8 but totally worth it!! It's all I use, no more physical checkbook. And you have the option of emailing your registry to your email address so you can still match it up to your statements...nice touch!
    01-21-10 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD