Hi,

Is there any app that can offer me signatures to end off every email I send?

Ive been looking around for one, but the only other email app I could find that was good was email ++ but I don't think it has such a feature either.

Thank You

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    06-20-12 05:27 PM
    Log into your carriers BIS and you can change each email account's signature to which ever you please. You can also change your signature settings in the email settings icon.
    06-20-12 05:35 PM
    dustanh's way works fantastic, it will always be there once you send the email. Here's a link explaining how to do it http://crackberry.com/quick-tip-how-...berry-device-0

I use AutoText/Word Substitution for my signatures though. I just find it easier to not have to worry about what email address the email came from when I'm replying to people. Whether it's to a co-worker, boss, friend, fellow student, professor, or whoever.
    06-20-12 06:10 PM
    I use SmartSig, which will do rule-based sigs, but I'm one of those rare folks that will pay for an app
    06-20-12 06:41 PM
    SmartSig is fine when an e-mail address is consistently used for one purpose. Otherwise autotext is perfect.
    06-20-12 08:34 PM
    Thank you to each and everyone, I do know about the email configuration settings to set my signature. However, that method doesn't allow me to put things like :

'Regards,
    Mr XXX
    XXXXXX Company'

An example above.
    06-20-12 08:56 PM
    If that's your primary company email address then I'm not sure why it wouldn't work if you want to use that for every email.

If you do need to have multiple ones for the same email address then setup a few Word Substitution entries, and don't use anything in the email settings. Like for me I have a "sigp" (professors), sigs (fellow students), "sigw" (co-workers)... Each one will spit out the correct signature for whomever I'm emailing to.
    Last edited by ridesno159; 06-20-12 at 09:49 PM.
    06-20-12 09:47 PM
    Thank you to each and everyone, I do know about the email configuration settings to set my signature. However, that method doesn't allow me to put things like :

'Regards,
    Mr XXX
    XXXXXX Company'

An example above.

It should, test it out and send yourself test emails to see how it looks. Adjust accordingly.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    06-20-12 11:03 PM
    SmartSig is awesome - well worth getting, and it's absolutely designed to help with exactly this situation.
    06-21-12 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD