Hi guys. I am curious. What do you think of S4BB weekend deal? Signal booster for 0.99. I am kinda tempted with it but just want to know what is your opinion on this
    04-15-11 11:16 PM
    I tried that app and it does not do anything...just more scamware being sold by S4BB Ltd... and oh yeah...they will send you span if you buy anything from them.
    04-18-11 12:15 PM
    I can't believe there is an app that claims to boost signal, and that there are actually people that purchase it.
    04-18-11 04:26 PM
    I like some S4BB apps, like SmartWiFi, and you can get off the mailing list, as you sign up for them.. so many people complain but dont do much about it.

The app cant boost a low signal... i dont know how they claim for it to do that.
    04-18-11 04:48 PM
    I think it turns off your radio then turns it back on. Sometimes that helps my signal.
    Certainly not worth any money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 12:05 AM
    Yea, signal boosting apps are known to be crap anyways. All they do is give you a shortcut to turn you network radio off and back on as fast as possible. The only real way to get a better cellular signal is to go out and spend 300+ dollars on a real singal boosting adapter. I'd save that buck an grab something off the dollar menu if I was you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD