I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it... had something very important to do since it's Saturday (at least around here). Mowed the lawn, washed the cars, and then drove one to the beach. I could work faster if I could see the display well with sunglasses in bright sun, but I have to keep lifting the glasses to see, then put 'em back down so I don't go blind, and type without really seeing.

What I need is something like bifocals, with a less-tinted area in the lower part of the lenses so I can read the screen.
    Family first - everything else comes later sometime. My personal philosophy.

We will all look forward to the update, but enjoy your Saturday. I know I am.
    07-17-10 03:42 PM
    Family first - everything else comes later sometime. My personal philosophy.

We will all look forward to the update, but enjoy your Saturday. I know I am.
    +1

10char
    07-17-10 03:46 PM
    Sounds like a "measure twice, cut once" mentality. Just exactly what is needed in today's world, where too much is slapped together so we can get on to the next thing.

Take your time. Measure all you want. We can wait. What we have now is great, anything else is pure vanilla.
    07-17-10 07:11 PM
    Bumping this up to check on the status of the update/fix for Sigcon. Specifically, any progress with the bug that changes the phone icon to the Sigcon icon in the switch apps list after making or receiving a phone call?

I love the app, but I'm finding that bug annoying. Can you post the fix for this, which you said was relatively easy, and then work on some of the other improvements you want to make?

Thanks!
    Last edited by mededitor; 07-22-10 at 08:57 PM.
    07-22-10 08:55 PM
    Here's a beta of the update (beta for 4.7+ only):

Sigcon 1.1 Beta

Changes:

1. Should no longer change the Phone App icon

2. Allows separate custom icons for app icon (73x73) and status-area icon (24x24).
    07-24-10 03:32 AM
    Damn. It's fixed. A little too good of a fix for me. lol. I never had the phone icon change, but I did have the "phone" text beneath it changed to the signal info. That is no longer there anymore. I liked having this info there.

I like the new documentation that was added. It should avoid many questions.

I like how you can copy the custom icon to use in the notification area, but I would need to get a cleaner icon than the one I currently have for it to look good in the notification area as well.

I quickly found a .png image that matches your color coding system below.
    I will hunt for a more permanent one later.

Thanks for your hard work.
    Brad.
    07-24-10 05:47 AM
    A little too good of a fix for me. lol. I never had the phone icon change, but I did have the "phone" text beneath it changed to the signal info. That is no longer there anymore. I liked having this info there.
    The bug removed from SigCon will be metamorphosed into another app that does that plus a few other useful things.
    07-24-10 06:16 AM
    The bug removed from SigCon will be metamorphosed into another app that does that plus a few other useful things.
    Cool. Thanks.
    You just keep 'em coming, and then they just get better after that!
    Can't wait for the newest addition to the LSPhone collection.
    07-24-10 06:28 AM

Sigcon 1.1 Beta

Changes:

2. Allows separate custom icons for app icon (73x73) and status-area icon (24x24).
    Awesome man! Thanks so much. I've been anxiously awaiting this update
    07-24-10 09:06 AM

Sigcon 1.1 Beta

Changes:

Thank you very much for the update. Like I said in my previous post, I love the app, but the icon change was making me crazy.
    07-24-10 04:30 PM
    Remaining betas:

Sigcon 1.1 for 4.3-4.5 (only change is efficiency)

Sigcon 1.1 for 4.6
    07-24-10 04:52 PM
    I got an email from mobihand this morning saying sigcon was updated. The version number is the same as the one you posted on here. Are there any changes to the one on mobihand compared to the one you posted on here? Since the version numbers are the same I just wanted to confirm.
    07-25-10 09:30 AM
    I believe he just released it officially, but the version numbers remain the same. He sent the beta out earlier in the day, I am sure to see if there were any "insta-bugs" but mine is working great. Fixed what was supposed to be fixed, and broke in the process.

If only MAC and Windows were that efficient . . .
    07-25-10 10:07 AM
    Depends when you downloaded it. Around the time when I posted the remaining 2 versions, those are the release binaries. You can check the build time in Options/Applications/Modules for LSP_Sigcon. If it shows 7/24 5:xx pm that's the release.
    07-25-10 11:05 AM
    Just a quick question regarding the size of the icon in the notification area.

As you can see in the screen capture, I settled on a semi-matching icon to BetteryEx, provided by somebody earlier in the thread (and sorry if I can not remember who - no offense intended), but I would like for it to be just a little smaller. It looks "off" a little, and I think it is the size.

Anybody else see this (with my capture specifically) or am I just imagining things . . . ?

07-29-10 06:53 PM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD