I am sorry guys to make this thread, but I need some help. I have done a bunch of battery pulls, but keep getting the App Error 523.
    I tried taking out the battery and following the Nuked BB instructions, but I couldn't get it to work.
    Can anyone lend me a hand?

thanks in advance!

-M

edit: I can get to the proper screen, but it the app loader tells me I don't "the blackberry desktop software does not blackberry device software for that device you have connected....."
    Last edited by mblesso; 04-07-09 at 09:20 PM.
    04-07-09 09:17 PM
    Wipe your phone with JL_Cmder and reinstall the OS and apps. Don't forget to do a backup to get your information back.
    04-07-09 09:20 PM
    yeah me tooo what gives??? i can't figure out how to install the os on it again!!! grrr im lost!@!!!! help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ! thanks~!
    04-07-09 10:32 PM
    lol, I somehow got .76 reloaded via DM, couldn't stand it, tried to reload .122 and bricked it again.

weeeeeeeeee
    04-07-09 10:34 PM
    yeah i just got mine to install!! freakin about time!!! grrrrrrrrr!!!!!! im going to wait for the official!!!
    04-07-09 10:35 PM
    well the official version of .122!! i got of the phone with tech support and they guy told me to try .122 out!! should not have listened to him! he was the one that got me in this situation lol!
    04-07-09 10:36 PM
    and we have bricked on .122 for the third time of the evening.
    .114 is going back on and I am going to bed.

Mustang: thanks for the help!
    04-07-09 11:14 PM
    lmfao! it worked for me!!! i have 122 installed and running!! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    04-07-09 11:18 PM
    did you try just going into each folder and then select all then go to the os you have installed on the computer and then paste them there??? i did it for both cdma and java and it worked great!
    04-07-09 11:19 PM
    .122 is for bell or it can be telus but nothing for verizon yet but verizon should release that version soon so be patient !!
    04-07-09 11:26 PM
    .122 is for bell or it can be telus but nothing for verizon yet but verizon should release that version soon so be patient !!
    it works for all carriers!!! have YOU not noticed most users on here are with verizon?????
    04-07-09 11:30 PM
    it works for all carriers!!! have YOU not noticed most users on here are with verizon?????
    not all carriers works because I just happen to saw in other forum here someone with bell or whatever just got bugs with .122
    04-07-09 11:57 PM
    I am sorry guys to make this thread, but I need some help. I have done a bunch of battery pulls, but keep getting the App Error 523.
    I tried taking out the battery and following the Nuked BB instructions, but I couldn't get it to work.
    Can anyone lend me a hand?

thanks in advance!

-M

edit: I can get to the proper screen, but it the app loader tells me I don't "the blackberry desktop software does not blackberry device software for that device you have connected....."
    Oh, I'm with ya on that one...in fact, I ended up having to wipe my entire device and just reload up .113 to get everything working again. Screw .122 -- I'll wait for an official installer. That's 4 hours I'll never get back last night. Oh, and I lost all my 3rd party apps...this was the first time I've had such a major issue installing.
    04-08-09 09:34 AM
    I installed the .114 os then droped in the 122 files, no problems at all.
    04-08-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD