Ok so you know when someone secretly steals your phone? You never know that they stole it then they might go through your stuff. Well if someone creates and app that looks like a normal screen but when someone tries to click on something an annoying alarm goes off until it is unlocked correctly and there should be one specific way to unlock it so the alarm doest go off. If anyone can do this id love for you to PM me.
    05-04-09 08:55 PM
    Ehhh not bad. I'm just thinking of how long till someone accidentally presses it, or you yourself think the screen is unlocked and the alarm goes off in class or work. They have an app that can do a remote wipe. I also think the app would be better in case someone messes up unlocking with a password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 09:12 PM
    Ok so you know when someone secretly steals your phone? You never know that they stole it then they might go through your stuff. Well if someone creates and app that looks like a normal screen but when someone tries to click on something an annoying alarm goes off until it is unlocked correctly and there should be one specific way to unlock it so the alarm doest go off. If anyone can do this id love for you to PM me.
    As opposed to the many times your things are stolen right in front of your face? This made me chuckle...
    05-04-09 09:15 PM
    i have some immature friends lol
    05-05-09 07:56 PM
    this would be an app that would give me some great laughs.

pesky girlfriend doesn't know how to use your storm, tries to be sneaky and snoop through your phone to find a very annoying alarm. Caught red handed! and very embarrassed. Somebody make this now!!
    05-05-09 08:14 PM
    dude thanks for understanding lol now we just have to find someone who will make this for free
    05-06-09 03:40 PM
    You know... if this was requested enough by Tafasa customers, they might just add it to PatternLock. They do an awesome job with updates, and fast too. The option for accepted/denied sounds are already there, just not the ability to change the sounds. (I don't think anyway)
    Last edited by spampeg; 05-06-09 at 03:50 PM.
    05-06-09 03:46 PM
    yeah but he wont do it for free
    05-06-09 06:54 PM
    yeah but he wont do it for free
    Money makes the world go round kid. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be. No one is going to take hours out of their days to develop an app for two people that aren't even willing to pay for their hard work. Do it yourself if you want it for free.

05-06-09 06:59 PM
    calm down
    05-06-09 08:12 PM
    Awesome idea but if the person that stole it is even remotely smart he/she'll just do a battery pull. Program no longer running. Good thought, someone can prolly figure it out.
    05-06-09 08:38 PM
    but it would still go off at least twice so u would know
    05-07-09 09:48 PM
    You know... if this was requested enough by Tafasa customers, they might just add it to PatternLock. They do an awesome job with updates, and fast too. The option for accepted/denied sounds are already there, just not the ability to change the sounds. (I don't think anyway)
    Those guys are great! Wished they made more of my apps.
    05-07-09 11:36 PM
    this would be great.... so ask dmg to make it and he just might
    05-08-09 09:14 AM
    Why don't you just turn password protection on your phone? Or purchase storm slider which has great options of when the lock turns on and you can have password protection to unlock it as well if you choose.

05-08-09 09:19 AM
    no alarm on it
    05-12-09 09:43 PM
    because if they enter the password ten times it will erase your phone so then you would be able to have time to snag it from them
    06-02-09 08:05 AM
    I think this app is a pretty good idea. There's one like it out called bwatchdog. U arm it set it down then when someone pickes it up u will hear barking dogs. Its a free app as well
    06-02-09 05:31 PM
    I think this app is a pretty good idea. There's one like it out called bwatchdog. U arm it set it down then when someone pickes it up u will hear barking dogs. Its a free app as well
    That sounds cool

06-02-09 05:46 PM
    06-02-09 06:29 PM
    that would definately be good for a few laughs !!!
    06-02-09 06:37 PM
    Make sure u look for the updated app
    06-02-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD