So when my phone reboots in the morning, I get a popup saying that the beta is expired. BUT it still runs fine and automatically loads the images from emails. Just wanted to let you know, cuz if you're offering a free trial you'll want to make sure that the same doesn't happen when the trial expires.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the heads up. The trial actually shuts it down. The beta, however, has less features than the latest version and just nags with that dialog box so I'm ok with that.

I'm trying to get a release of 1.2 out with 4.5 compatibility within the next few days. Will keep you posted.
    04-10-10 01:14 PM
    Any news on this?

04-21-10 02:35 PM
    Any news on this?

It has been delayed since there were some major bugs in the new update for all phones. I have fixed most if not all of them and will update you.

Here is the main thread for the app:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...5/index23.html
    04-21-10 11:52 PM
    Thanks to everyone that has helped test this application. A version is now available in the Crackberry App Store for download.

Thanks again. I will be in contact with those who have helped out in the morning.

Show Me The Images - Take control the images in your inbox! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    04-23-10 11:20 PM
    Thanks to everyone that has helped test this application. A version is now available in the Crackberry App Store for download.

Thanks again. I will be in contact with those who have helped out in the morning.

Show Me The Images - Take control the images in your inbox! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Awesome!

04-24-10 09:17 PM
    Thanks everyone for testing. I have sent everyone a PM with a code to download the app.

Follow the primary thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...-inbox-434725/
    04-25-10 09:28 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD