Hey guys! I'm not sure if this is the right avenue since I just joined but I'd guess that I am on the right page.

You see, I just ordered my very first application, BeBuzz from my BlackBerry via MobiHand a couple of hours ago, which mentioned that it was on behalf of CrackBerry, and I have yet to receive any confirmation despite sending out my email for them to reach me. And so, I tried googling and found a couple of individuals who is not satisfied with MobiHand and it took them days for them to get their application.

So now, since I'm really impatient, I was thinking of purchasing the same application via CB on my Mac. And I'm just wondering would it take equally as long or it would be like instant. And how would the steps be like after purchasing the application via CB as I don't think I am able to sync my Mac with my BB.

Forgive me as I'm really new to this.
    01-30-10 06:50 AM
    I think it will still go through MobiHand and you will have to wait.
    01-30-10 06:52 AM
    I think it will still go through MobiHand and you will have to wait.
    Ah, I guess I have no choice but to wait then. They promised 15 minutes but it's taking longer than that. Do you happen to know how long it will take for them to confirm my status?
    01-30-10 06:55 AM
    I haven't ordered from them in a long time, but I think when I did it took a couple of days.
    01-30-10 06:57 AM
    I haven't ordered from them in a long time, but I think when I did it took a couple of days.
    I'll just be patient for a while then. They have already charged the amount to my card anyway.

Thank you so much for the information.
    01-30-10 06:58 AM
    If it is on your card then your good, sit back and relax. Easier said than done!!!
    01-30-10 07:00 AM
    If it is on your card then your good, sit back and relax. Easier said than done!!!
    Yeah. I'll probably find myself checking my mails every 10 minutes. Haha.
    01-30-10 07:03 AM
    I use MobiHand for all my apps. Never had a delay of more than an hour or so but didn't buy BeBuzz. Maybe there is something special about that app. My MobiHand experience to date is all positive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 08:03 AM
    did you go and check you account on mobihand, log in and click on my apps, maybe it is there.
    01-30-10 08:19 AM
    I purchase from mobihand quite regularly (probably TOO regularly) and have not had problems. I've even gotten great help when I accidently ordered something for a non-rim phone (checked the wrong box) and had that credited.

Maybe it is the "out of country" purchase that is slowing the credit check.
    01-30-10 10:20 AM
    I purchase from mobihand quite regularly (probably TOO regularly) and have not had problems. I've even gotten great help when I accidently ordered something for a non-rim phone (checked the wrong box) and had that credited.

Maybe it is the "out of country" purchase that is slowing the credit check.
    Now that makes better sense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD