ShortcutMe 5.9.5.6 for 9700 and 8330 is now on the beta link.

All the new changes that were made in the 5.9.5.6 for the new OS 7 devices are now ported to this version for devices with keypad running OS 4.7 - OS 6.x
    I could so hug you right now... Thanks man.
    11-27-11 11:53 AM
    I could so hug you right now... Thanks man.
    Thanks.
    Sorry that it took so long.

I will keep providing new beta versions for your reserve device until you get a new 9900.
    11-27-11 12:20 PM
    Thanks.
    Sorry that it took so long.

I will keep providing new beta versions for your reserve device until you get a new 9900.
    No worries about delay. Hopefully not much longer :\ sasktel's been known to take 6 weeks though. So who knows.
    11-27-11 12:34 PM
    So right. You know how in the OS7 version if you forget to use LedOff it's no big deal because the LED turns off when SCM exits? Doesn't work like that on OS5, the LED will stay on until you make it turn off. Not a big deal, just reporting what I find.

Also, the timeout for "Show" actually works in 5.6.5.6 on 8330/5.0.0.438 which is cool.
    11-27-11 10:38 PM
    I have a bit of a problem with ShortcutMe.

I purchased ShortcutMe a while back from Mobihand, and I have a new phone, a Torch 9810. I see under my Mobihand account something saying "Activation Code: Error - Contact Support", so I can't reactivate it.

On top of that, the highest version I see in my account is 5.6.5.0, which isn't OS 7 compatible. I see on this thread "If you have switched to 9900,9300, 9810, 9850, 9860, 9350, 9360, 9370 contact the store you bought ShortcutMe from and ask them to switch your account to ShortcutMe for your device model."

What do I do? I could always repurchase it from AppWorld, but I'm unhappy about repurchasing apps I have already paid for.

I have emailed [email protected], but have had no response.
    11-28-11 08:21 AM
    I have a bit of a problem with ShortcutMe.

I purchased ShortcutMe a while back from Mobihand, and I have a new phone, a Torch 9810. I see under my Mobihand account something saying "Activation Code: Error - Contact Support", so I can't reactivate it.

On top of that, the highest version I see in my account is 5.6.5.0, which isn't OS 7 compatible. I see on this thread "If you have switched to 9900,9300, 9810, 9850, 9860, 9350, 9360, 9370 contact the store you bought ShortcutMe from and ask them to switch your account to ShortcutMe for your device model."

What do I do? I could always repurchase it from AppWorld, but I'm unhappy about repurchasing apps I have already paid for.

I have emailed [email protected], but have had no response.
    You'll get a response here, I can almost promise that. Fonware's pretty swamped with constantly pushing out updates and support requests so I'd imagine the email backlog gets a bit high. One dude, many apps, constant updates heh.

Posting here should get you a response soon though, he's very active.
    11-28-11 08:26 AM
    @Claidheamhmor,

Mobihand has stopped paying developers the money (%70 of the app price) they have collected for selling apps owned by developers.

Many developers including me have removed their apps from mobihand.

Now, mobihand has taken %30 of the sales price for providing services related to slaes (customer account, customer database, device registration, new license key generation, app download link).

Since apps are removed from the store, that service doesn't work, even that mobihand is already paid to provide that service.

I have now received close to 300 emails all related to a service mobihand is paid to provide. The problem is that I can't check if someone has paid or check to find out how many times he/she has received a free license key, if he/she has upgraded to 5.0 or not, all because again the setup with all stores is that stores provide a user account connected to a database, developers don't.

Hopefully mobihand gets on its feets, pays developers the money they owe them and then provide their obligated service when the apps are back on the store.
    11-28-11 09:49 AM
    Hi guys,

Trying to get a macro to do one thing if it is run during the morning (AM) and another thing if it is in the evening(PM)

any ideas on how to put that into an if query?

Thanks

Paul
    11-28-11 10:08 AM
    Hi guys,

Trying to get a macro to do one thing if it is run during the morning (AM) and another thing if it is in the evening(PM)

any ideas on how to put that into an if query?

Thanks

Paul
    moved this over to a more proper thread. also posted the answer
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6889275
    11-28-11 10:14 AM
    @Claidheamhmor,

Mobihand has stopped paying developers the money (%70 of the app price) they have collected for selling apps owned by developers.
    Thanks Vijik. I'll happily buy a copy from App World then. I hated Mobihand's system, and I certainly won't buy anything more from them.
    11-28-11 12:32 PM
    I'm a proud owner of SCM and NFCLauncher, but unfortunately I purchased them from the CrackBerry store (frontend to Mobihand). While I would have no problems purchasing these again from App World because of the pure awesomeness of the apps, as well as author and community support, is there any way to get Mobihand to refund me for what I paid since they can't deliver?
    11-28-11 01:10 PM
    I'm a proud owner of SCM and NFCLauncher, but unfortunately I purchased them from the CrackBerry store (frontend to Mobihand). While I would have no problems purchasing these again from App World because of the pure awesomeness of the apps, as well as author and community support, is there any way to get Mobihand to refund me for what I paid since they can't deliver?
    I think you'd have to take that up with them. Vijik can't even get MobiHand to pay him, doubt he has any say if they'll pay you (back). Their email support is horrible took me about a month and 4 emails just to get them to switch my fonware app keys to my 8330 (leaving my app world account for my 9900).
    11-28-11 01:16 PM
    I think you'd have to take that up with them. Vijik can't even get MobiHand to pay him, doubt he has any say if they'll pay you (back). Their email support is horrible took me about a month and 4 emails just to get them to switch my fonware app keys to my 8330 (leaving my app world account for my 9900).
    Yeah, I know... I just wanted to know if anyone was able to get them to issue a refund based simply on them not being able to do their part, but also because the authors aren't getting paid. Kind of like the music industry where the artists get robbed by the producers!
    11-28-11 01:21 PM
    well, i spose i could give it a go and report back heh

also, NFCLauncher is now called NFCShortcuts ;D
    11-28-11 01:24 PM
    @dimm0k, very valid point.

Refunds are also part of the service mobihand provides.
    I used to see once in a while a refund note in the mobihand account without knowing the reason for refund. Mobihand does refunds based on its terms and conditions.
    Anything you can do to revive your money is fine but as juggalo20 wrote you might find it difficult to get any money back from mobihand as they are financially in trouble.
    But it doesn't hurt to try.

App developers and mobihand customers are all victims of mobihand right now.
    11-28-11 02:06 PM
    @Vijiky, ShortcutMe lastest version support OS 4.5 is version 5.6.2.0, right?
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cuddas; 11-29-11 at 02:16 AM.
    11-29-11 02:14 AM
    Is it possible for SCM to return the currently selected profile name or even a value that represents it?
    11-29-11 08:51 AM
    Is it possible for SCM to return the currently selected profile name or even a value that represents it?
    I know he's look(ing|ed) into it, but so far not exactly. All you can do is return if it's on "Vibrate only" or the ringer volume (I believe it uses phone call ringer volume)
    GetProfileVolume returns ringer volume
    IsProfileOnVibOnly returns true/false
    11-29-11 08:55 AM
    I know he's look(ing|ed) into it, but so far not exactly. All you can do is return if it's on "Vibrate only" or the ringer volume (I believe it uses phone call ringer volume)
    GetProfileVolume returns ringer volume
    IsProfileOnVibOnly returns true/false
    Trying to make a macro that would toggle between the "All Alerts Off" profile and the "Normal" one. Any suggestions on that as I believe the volume for the ringer would be the same in these two profiles.
    11-29-11 09:07 AM
    Trying to make a macro that would toggle between the "All Alerts Off" profile and the "Normal" one. Any suggestions on that as I believe the volume for the ringer would be the same in these two profiles.
    Well my profiles are all tweaked. So you'd have to check if the ringer is the same on your's. As for suggestion to make it work? Change the ringer volume by one, if they're both 7, make one 6 or 8. I doubt 1 notch will make that big of a difference though I could be wrong :\

Sorry, but that's really the only way. I've never seen an app that could detect the name or even the position (in the list) when it comes to profiles, and I've tried a few ringer profile switcher apps in my day (not all of them.. But... Yeah..)
    11-29-11 09:12 AM
    Oh. Bad!
    Why not answer my question?

11-29-11 09:20 AM
    Oh. Bad!
    Why not answer my question?

Because I don't know lol. As soon as I found out my 8330 could run OS 5 I ditched 4.x

App World should be giving you the most up to date version for your OS. No?
    11-29-11 09:24 AM
    May I know why the sms_page always launches 2 times?
    11-29-11 11:05 AM
    May I know why the sms_page always launches 2 times?
    Not 100% sure what you mean, but I'll explain how SMS_PAGE works and maybe that'll help.

There is no way to directly launch the sms message list. So what SMS_PAGE does is launch the Messages app, and then switches to sms messages. So you will first see "Messages" open, and then it'll switch to SMS messages only.

Is that what you meant?
    11-29-11 11:10 AM
    Yes, it does take me to sms messages but then I have to press back key 2 times to get back to the home screen. Is that normal?
    11-29-11 11:30 AM
712 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD