OKay.
    I fixed the problem with shortcuts for dialog boxes.
    This is working now:
    Dialog boxes accept 'Y', 'N', 'C' and 'S' shortcuts (Just see what character has '_' in the dialog box)

The new version is still called 5.9.1.4 and it is ready for download on the beta link.
    10-15-11 11:05 AM
    OKay.
    I fixed the problem with shortcuts for dialog boxes.
    This is working now:
    Dialog boxes accept 'Y', 'N', 'C' and 'S' shortcuts (Just see what character has '_' in the dialog box)

The new version is still called 5.9.1.4 and it is ready for download on the beta link.
    hmm.. ok so here's what's what. I did and upgrade from the beta link. and Y N C S didn't work. Also did a clean install, annnd not working. It's still the bottom link on the beta page ye?

Update #1
    Ahha! Tricksy Vijik! Lol. Tried the one from to top link and Y N C work ;D

Update #2
    Scratch that "C" doesn't work. Haven't found a prompt yet to test "S" with

Update #3
    In the "Save Changes Before Closing" prompt, pressing EscKey no longer "cancels". It used to cancel the exit, but now it does nothing (prompt stays open)
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 10-15-11 at 12:01 PM.
    10-15-11 11:35 AM
    The top link is pointing to an older version of SCM unless I have by mistake put 5.9.1.4 for that link.

I will fix this later on today.
    10-15-11 12:04 PM
    The top link is pointing to an older version of SCM unless I have by mistake put 5.9.1.4 for that link.

I will fix this later on today.
    Top link is today's semi-fixed version, bottom link is yesterday's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 12:06 PM
    I thought it would take longer, but I finally received my NFC stickers to go along with NFCLauncher that I purchased pretty much when it came out! Anyway I added NFCLauncher to SCM, but for some reason it won't launch NFCLauncher. Anyone else notice this? I'm using the latest beta on OS7.
    10-15-11 06:51 PM
    I thought it would take longer, but I finally received my NFC stickers to go along with NFCLauncher that I purchased pretty much when it came out! Anyway I added NFCLauncher to SCM, but for some reason it won't launch NFCLauncher. Anyone else notice this? I'm using the latest beta on OS7.
    Simple fix... The app on the Homescreen is actually named "NFC_Launcher" (with an underscore). Just use "Add Application" at the bottom of the Common Config page, and then the app will appear in the dropdown menu on the shortcut config page.

10-15-11 07:00 PM
    Simple fix... The app on the Homescreen is actually named "NFC_Launcher" (with an underscore). Just use "Add Application" at the bottom of the Common Config page, and then the app will appear in the dropdown menu on the shortcut config page.

Thanks for that and for letting me know you can add applications!
    10-15-11 07:08 PM
    Is it possible to get some extra bits of info with "Device Info Plus" that would show how long the device has been powered on for, as well as the signal strength in dBm?

Also with Msg_SMS whether you send an SMS or cancel out, it doesn't exit back to the homescreen. Instead you see SCM with the virtual keyboard.

Misspell of the word "Connections" in the description area when you install SCM or look in the "Application Permissions" section.
    Last edited by dimm0k; 10-15-11 at 09:54 PM.
    10-15-11 09:31 PM

The one you downloaded was version 5.9.1.4, isn't it?
    Last edited by Vijik; 10-15-11 at 10:08 PM.
    10-15-11 09:45 PM
    [QUOTE=Vijik;6766719]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE

The one you downloaded was version 5.9.1.4, isn't it?
    Correct. However the last two betas you released were both 5.9.1.4, both links offerd the same version, just different revisions. Right now I'm running ShortcutMe_Touch 5.9.1.4_OS7_T (revision 2) on 9900/7.0.0.440

Edit #1 err not revision 2... But the second 5.9.1.4 beta you posted
    10-15-11 09:52 PM
    [QUOTE=Juggalo20;6766734]

Correct. However the last two betas you released were both 5.9.1.4, both links offerd the same version, just different revisions. Right now I'm running ShortcutMe_Touch 5.9.1.4_OS7_T (revision 2) on 9900/7.0.0.440

And "Y", "N" keyboard shortcuts are working on dialog boxes?
    10-15-11 09:54 PM
    [QUOTE=Vijik;6766737]

And "Y", "N" keyboard shortcuts are working on dialog boxes?
    Yes, but "C" is not. I still haven't found a prompt to test "S" on though

10-15-11 09:55 PM
    Yes
    (Y keypad Shortcut)
    No
    (N keypad Shortcut)
    Cancel
    (ESC key)
    Continue.. (Found in Show and Prompt dialog boxes)
    (C keypad shortcut)
    Stop ... (Found in Show and Prompt dialog boxes)
    (S keypad shortcut)

Edit: You don't need to remember the above. The characters are underlined in the dialog box
    10-15-11 10:01 PM
    Yes
    (Y keypad Shortcut) Works
    No
    (N keypad Shortcut) Works
    Cancel
    (ESC key) Works to open the "Save Changes Before Exit" prompt but does nothing once the prompt is open
    Continue.. (Found in Show and Prompt dialog boxes)
    (C keypad shortcut) Works on the "Prompt" macro dialog, does nothing on the "Save Changes Before Exit" dialog
    Stop ... (Found in Show and Prompt dialog boxes)
    (S keypad shortcut) Works in the "Prompt" macro dialog

Edit: You don't need to remember the above. The characters are underlined in the dialog box
    it's making me type here because apparently my message was too short -_-
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 10-15-11 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Uselessly small "edit" post on wapforums, redid the whole thing from scratch
    10-15-11 10:07 PM

Nice solution.

However, I just added support for launching NFCLauncher from ShortcutMe.

I am now porting everything that is added lately to SCM for all other BB models and will release them soon.
    That way others (not part of the beta team) who see your latest macros (with for example ElseIf) can also use it in their ShortcutMe
    10-15-11 10:13 PM
    Hi,
    I'm new to this so I hope this is an easy question for you guys. I just created my own shortcut with ShortCutMe and it creates and populates and e-mail but it does not automatically send it.
    Could someone show me how to add this to my shortcut?

Currently under parameter: [email protected];<s>Heading home now;<b>LUBT

When I test it, it works but it stops at the e-mail and does not send it. I have big plans to do several shortcuts and this is the start but I want to send the message and then move on to the next shortcut automatically.

Thanks
    10-15-11 10:19 PM
    it's making me type here because apparently my message was too short -_-
    Prompt asks for one of these actions:

Yes,
    Continue With Macros Now,
    Stop macros Now

I disabled ESC Key click detection there because it is not clear which one of those 3 actions a user might have in mind when clicking ESC key.
    10-15-11 10:22 PM
    Prompt asks for one of these actions:

Yes,
    Continue With Macros Now,
    Stop macros Now

I disabled ESC Key click detection there because it is not clear which one of those 3 actions a user might have in mind when clicking ESC key.
    ok cool
    10-15-11 10:25 PM
    Hi,
    I'm new to this so I hope this is an easy question for you guys. I just created my own shortcut with ShortCutMe and it creates and populates and e-mail but it does not automatically send it.
    Could someone show me how to add this to my shortcut?

Currently under parameter: [email protected];<s>Heading home now;<b>LUBT

When I test it, it works but it stops at the e-mail and does not send it. I have big plans to do several shortcuts and this is the start but I want to send the message and then move on to the next shortcut automatically.

Thanks

Under macros add:
    Delay100;
    NavMoveDown2;
    MenuKey;
    Delay100;
    NavClick;
    Vijik likes this.
    10-15-11 10:29 PM
    ShortcutMe 5.9.2.0 is on the beta link

The difference between 5.9.2.0 and 5.9.1.4:

- Can now launch NFCLauncher and MediaKeyBooster.

- Macros field start from a new line

5.9.2.0 will be the version that is going to be ported to ShortcutMe for all other BB models that run BB OS 4.3 to 6.x (81xx, 82xx, 83xx, 85xx, 88xx, 89xx, 90xx, 91xx, 93xx, 95xx, 96xx, 97xx, 9800)
    TomCanuck likes this.
    10-15-11 11:56 PM
    Is it possible to get some extra bits of info with "Device Info Plus" that would show how long the device has been powered on for, as well as the signal strength in dBm?

Also with Msg_SMS whether you send an SMS or cancel out, it doesn't exit back to the homescreen. Instead you see SCM with the virtual keyboard.

Misspell of the word "Connections" in the description area when you install SCM or look in the "Application Permissions" section.

5.9.2.0 will be the version that is going to be ported to ShortcutMe for all other BB models that run BB OS 4.3 to 6.x (81xx, 82xx, 83xx, 85xx, 88xx, 89xx, 90xx, 91xx, 93xx, 95xx, 96xx, 97xx, 9800)
    Possible to add in those above mentioned before a final release?
    10-16-11 12:09 AM

ShortcutMe_Touch 5.9.2.0_OS7_T on 9900/7.0.0.440:
    Maybe it's just me, but
    App Name: MediaKeyBooster
    Isn't working for me, with any or no alternative launch. However if you install the MKBCfg icon you can put that in as the app name and it works. Using a macro
    Launch MediaKeyBooster
    Does work though (with or without MKBCfg installed)

App Name: NFCLauncher
    Works fine as does the macro
    Launch NFCLauncher

Update #1

Confirming both of these on ShortcutMe_Touch 5.9.2.0_OS7_T on 9900/7.0.0.440.
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 10-16-11 at 01:02 AM.
    10-16-11 12:41 AM
    Msg_SMS and SCM in the background is a fix that needs more testing. I will fix it in the next round.
    'Connection' typo is fixed.

ShortcutMe can now launch MediaKeyBooster, but I need to change something in next version of MediaKeyBooster before you can launch it both from AppName and 'Launch' macros.

Please upgrade to the new 5.9.2.0 from the beta link.
    TomCanuck likes this.
    10-16-11 07:16 AM
    ShortcutMe is now updated to 5.9.2.0 for following BB models running BB OS 7.0:
    9900, 9930, 9810, 9850, 9860, 9350, 9360, and 9370

It is also updated to 5.6.2.0 for following models running BB OS 4.3+ to 6.x:
    9800, 97xx, 96xx, 95xx, 93xx, 91xx, 90xx, 89xx, 88xx, 85xx, 83xx, 82xx, and 81xx

New in this update:

* Following macros are added:
    - �ElseIf � (IF sentences can now have ElseIf tests)
    - �GetForeground� (returns name of the application that is in foreground)
    - �GetSCMVersion� (returns version of the ShortcutMe currently running)

* Fixed a bug in following macros:
    - �GetDay� (returns day of month)
    - �KeypadLockKey� (locks the keypad)

* �Launch� macro now accepts parameter after application name (launch Call, +1416�)

* If Space is clicked in Shortcut Settings page it will go to Macros field.

* Keyboard Shortcuts for Dialog boxes

* If AppName is not set, user can choose to go back to set it.

* Can now launch NFCLauncher application
    TomCanuck and anon(4113192) like this.
    10-16-11 07:23 AM
    Quick question... Using the Launch macro, what is the syntax to use alternate launching schemes (i.e., # or *)? I need to launch BlackBerry� App World (which requires the #) from within a macro.

10-16-11 09:37 AM
712 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD