Not sure if you're still looking into this or if it's impossible, but Key, *Key, PasswordKey and *PasswordKey doesn't work while in a call (while Phone is in the foreground).

Example:
    App Name: Call
    Parameter: 5555555555
    Alternative Launchings: <none>

Macros:
    While0 !IsAppForeground Phone;
    Do0;
    Delay1;
    EndWhile0;
    NavMoveDown2;
    NavClick;
    Delay12000;
    SetLedColor g;
    Led On;
    Key1;
    Led Off;

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Update #1
    In your post here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/macros-shortcutme-637024/#post6557852 you say "getday" returns the day of the week. However getday is broken at the moment

Macro:
    Show getday

Is returning "10" which is niether the day of the week nor the day of the month (it's the 9th right now for me). I could have sworn getday used to work though :\

Update #2
    Two lil requests, neither will be used often but... What about '$$Version' or something to return the version of ShortcutMe_Touch in use. I swap versions so often (a testiment to how often you release updates <3) that I always have to look up which version I'm using when posting macros/bugs/etc. So for example I can have something like

Macros:
    Keymyver $$Version

The second thing is 'GetForeground'. Since SCM can already tell what's in the foreground I'm hoping this would be easy to add. Things like MediaCommon, net_rim_escreen_app, net_rim_bb_medialibraryplayer, net_rim_bb_clock and I'm sure there's some others I can't think of off the top of my head aren't very straight forward to detect/launch. Newcommers to ShortcutMe or even long time users who don't mess around with the engineering screens could have a harder time finding out these names for these common things. Now, I'm thinking making it more of a combo command, as in...

Macro:
    GetForeground

Would parse as
    "Show $$Foreground"
    As in open the dialog with the only the Foreground App Name in it.
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 10-10-11 at 03:36 AM.
    10-09-11 10:34 PM
    How complex would it be to create an elseif ("elseif0 blabla;elseif0 blabla") statement? Currently, you have to manually nest a bit if you want to create several "linear?" conditionals that depend on the previous one or you only need 1 execution out of several conditions, because two different consecutive if statements wont work the same way as they both will be executed. Specially now that we can have multiple conditions in an if statement and an else will not satisfy specific else conditions but all the other else conditions.
    If statements that check a variable for several values would also be shortened a lot and look cleaner.
    Good idea.

I am adding it.
    It is not easy. I spent 3 hours this morning on that. It is still not fully functional.
    When it is done you should be able to have:

If0 .....;
    Then0;
    ....;
    ElseIf0 .....;
    ....;
    ElseIf0 .....;
    ....;

Else0;
    ....;
    EndIf0;
    Last edited by Vijik; 10-10-11 at 02:48 PM.
    10-10-11 11:35 AM
    Juggalo20,

I will fix GetDay, and add GetVersion + GetForeground

I will also look into Key macros on Phone app issue.
    10-10-11 11:40 AM
    'GetVersion' and 'GetForeground' macros are added. Still working on the ElseIf macro.

In the same time I get NFCLauncher app updated. It needs to run few macros by it self in addition to be able to launch macros in ShortcutMe
    10-10-11 04:21 PM
    KeypadLockKey macro does not work on the 9930 -- it does not appear that the simulated key is held down long enough. The screen goes black for a second, but the keyboard remains unlocked.

 BlackBerry� Bold� 9930 (aka Touch), OS v7.0.0.362 (rel 1702), Platform 5.0.0.552, VZW 

10-10-11 04:44 PM
    Hey Vijik,

The developing pace of ShortcutMe has been incredible, really looking forward to the elseif0 function.

With the active macro writing community here, I have a request for a function that’ll allow us to create macros more marketable/usable for the average end-user.

A MsgBox combining the show, input, and prompt macros into one, with no default message text and the ability to have multiple inputs with a choice of [stop] and/or [continue] buttons.

POSSIBLE SYNTAX whatever you think will work
    MsgBox0; start of popup dialog box
    Msg customcontent; message displayed
    Input customvariable; name custom variable to later be set by user input
    Continue; continue macro button displaying “ok”
    Stop; stop macro button displaying “close”
    EndMsgBox0

EXAMPLE MACRO
    MsgBox0;
    Msg Please enter your variable;
    Input $var;
    Msg Please enter your second variable;
    Input $secondvar;
    Continue;
    Stop;
    EndMsgBox0;

EXAMPLE RESULT
    Please enter your variable

Please enter your second variable

[ok][close]
    EXAMPLE RESULT
    Last edited by ONE618; 10-10-11 at 08:12 PM.
    10-10-11 08:09 PM
    @ONE618,

That sounds good.
    I will add it.
    Maybe I will also make so that you can decide the color of the text in your MsgBox (Questions with different colors).
    Last edited by Vijik; 10-10-11 at 11:03 PM.
    10-10-11 09:22 PM
    I'm currently a QuickLaunch user and with my recent purchase of NFCLauncher, I'm interested in possibly using SCM as well. Does SCM and QL work well together?
    10-10-11 10:47 PM
    I'm currently a QuickLaunch user and with my recent purchase of NFCLauncher, I'm interested in possibly using SCM as well. Does SCM and QL work well together?
    ShortcutMe is more of an alternative to QuickLaunch. I haven't used QuickLaunch since my 9780, but I'd be willing to be money that if QuickLaunch can do it than so can ShortcutMe. And ShortcutMe can even expand on any of QuickLaunch's features using macros.

10-10-11 10:56 PM
    You can have both ShortcutMe and QL installed on your BB and use them separately.
    There are some users who also run ShortcutMe macros to control QL.

NFCLauncher and ShortcutMe is a good combination as they allow you to run powerful, fully designed by yourself macro shortcuts simply by tapping a tag.
    10-10-11 11:03 PM
    Please take your personal debates with each other to private PM.

Trashing a thread with off topic discussion and business actions stops now.

I understand about protecting each others "app image", but this is not the way to do things.

1st and final public warning.
    10-11-11 06:57 PM
    Please take your personal debates with each other to private PM.

Trashing a thread with off topic discussion and business actions stops now.

I understand about protecting each others "app image", but this is not the way to do things.

1st and final public warning.
    And cleaning the thread like i suggested in the report is just, not an option right? Lets leave the spam the nerdy developer posted because the crackberry staff has strong ties with him or what?

Bah...
    10-11-11 07:07 PM
    i'm inclined to agree, this thread was friendly, peaceful and productive until this all went down. I'd appreciate it if it was returned to that state....
    10-11-11 07:10 PM
    And cleaning the thread like i suggested in the report is just, not an option right? Lets leave the spam the nerdy developer posted because the crackberry staff has strong ties with him or what?

Bah...
    If you will give me sometime I would appreciate it.
    10-11-11 07:11 PM
    right on man, thank you.
    10-11-11 07:12 PM
    Lets get this spamming of even this thread behind us:

I am close to release a new beta version with requested ElseIf macro.
    10-11-11 07:19 PM
    Lets get this spamming of even this thread behind us:

I am close to release a new beta version with requested ElseIf macro.
    omonomnom I'm still constantly playing with NFCLauncher but I suppose I could pry myself away for a bit haha :P
    Poor gbsn... You're missing out bro haha

10-11-11 07:24 PM
    omonomnom I'm still constantly playing with NFCLauncher but I suppose I could pry myself away for a bit haha :P
    Poor gbsn... You're missing out bro haha

Hahaha yeah, the first thing i did after reading the emails was look online for a 9900, but damn, they are just too expensive without contract and i need one that works on 3G/4G with GSM carriers worldwide not just tmobile. Otherwise i would have a wall full of tags.
    10-11-11 07:36 PM
    Hahaha yeah, the first thing i did after reading the emails was look online for a 9900, but damn, they are just too expensive without contract and i need one that works on 3G/4G with GSM carriers worldwide not just tmobile. Otherwise i would have a wall full of tags.
    Need to get you a carrier like mine, more than willing to finance me any phone I want, monthly payment is based on how much time i have left on my contract, so worked out to like $30/month interest free. Still expensive in the long run, but that's what i love about credit... can buy everything that I really can't afford ;D
    10-11-11 07:41 PM
    ShortcutMe 5.9.1.1 is on beta link ready to be downloaded.

As requested for the macros this new version allows you to have ElseIf in the IF sentences:

So the following macro should be fine from now on:

If0 'xxx';
    Then0;
    Show x;
    ElseIf0 'yyy';
    Show y;
    ElseIf0 'zzz';
    Show z;
    Else0;
    Show else;
    EndIf0;

where 'xxx', 'yyy', 'zzz' are tests that can return FALSE or TRUE.
    Last edited by Vijik; 10-12-11 at 04:09 AM.
    TomCanuck likes this.
    10-11-11 10:24 PM
    ShortcutMe 5.9.1.1 is on beta link ready to be downloaded.

As requested for the macros this new version allows you to have ElseIf in the IF sentences:

So the following macro should be fine from now on:

If0 'xxx';
    Then0;
    Show x;
    ElseIf0 'yyy';
    Show y;
    ElseIf0 'zzz';
    Show z;
    Else;
    Show else;
    EndIf0;

where 'xxx', 'yyy', 'zzz' are tests that can return FALSE or TRUE.
    You missed a "0" in your Else in your example, but I can confirm ElseIf as working using variations of the following macro

Set $test1=1;
    if0 IsDefined $test3;
    Then0;
    Show 3;
    ElseIf0 IsDefined $test2;
    Show 2;
    ElseIf0 IsDefined $test4;
    Show 1;
    Else0;
    Show none;
    EndIf0;

I do find the syntax a little strange, the omission of extra "Then0" for each ElseIf0. But it's fine by me.
    Shortcutme_Touch 5.9.1.1 on 9900/7.0.0.440

Update #1
    Also tried variations of the following, to test || and &&

Set $test1=1;
    if0 IsDefined $test3 && IsAppRunning Messages;
    Then0;
    Show 3;
    ElseIf0 IsDefined $test2 && IsAppRunning Messages;
    Show 2;
    ElseIf0 IsDefined $test1 || !IsAppRunning Messages;
    Show 1;
    Else0;
    Show 44;
    EndIf0;

Update #2
    Just so I don't forget about it, GetDay is still returning "current day of the month +1" as in right now it's 12th but GetDay is returing 13.
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 10-12-11 at 01:32 AM.
    10-12-11 12:52 AM
    @Juggalo20,

'0' is now added to ELSE in my post. Thanks.

Good to know that even complex test statements for the IF and ELSEIF can't make the macro engine to fail. But keep an eye on it anyways.

I forgot about the GetDay macro. I will fix it soon.
    10-12-11 04:28 AM
    5.9.1.2 is on the beta link.

New comparing to 5.9.1.1:

1- Added following macros:

- GetSCMVersion (returns version of the ShortcutMe currently running)
    Example:
    Show ShortcutMe Version: GetSCMVersion; (will show ShortcutMe Version: 5.9.1.2)

- GetForeground (returns name of the application that is in foreground)

2- GetDay macro is fixed

3- When you open a shortcut for edit (SCM>'Highlight a shortcut'>BB Key>Edit) and "how to setup ...." button is highlighted, hitting the space key will take you directly to the Macros field.

4- 'KeypadLockKey' macro is changed so it should hopefully work on visortgw's 9930
    TomCanuck and anon(4113192) like this.
    10-12-11 06:20 AM
    Cheaters are rating any thread that has to do with my apps to 1 star. They do it as one a day basis.
    What can you do to address that?
    10-12-11 06:25 AM
    I forgot to mention that 'Launch' macro is also changed.
    You can now specify parameter for the app you are launching from macros:

launch Call ,14160000000;
    TomCanuck likes this.
    10-12-11 06:47 AM
712 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD