ShortcutMe is now updated for all BB models:
    99xx, 98xx, 97xx, 96xx, 95xx, 93xx, 91xx, 90xx, 89xx, 88xx, 85xx, 83xx, 82xx, and 81xx running BB OS 4.3+ to BB OS 7
    (Latest Update at the end of this post)

In short, the new version (5.8.2.0 for devices running OS 7, and 5.5.6.0 for others) has new set of macros requested by macro enthusiasts, it allows other apps to run macros in ShortcutMe, and it allows you to create recurring auto launches (in addition to the other auto launches in earlier versions).

About ShortcutMe:

New in ShortcutMe 5.8.2.0 & 5.5.6.0:

- Allows creating Recurring Auto Launches (Launch something every 30 minutes?)

- Allows other apps (MyOwnIcons, MediaKeyBooster, etc) to run macros before and after running a shortcut in ShortcutMe (Runs pre-Macros -> a Shortcut in ShortcutMe -> Post-Macros).

- Allows other apps running their macros in ShortcutMe

- Removed the white screen bug when a shortcut in category was remotely called.

- Removed the white screen bug when a shortcut similar to other shortcuts was remotely called

- Added 2 new functions: Radio_On and Radio_Off (turning cellular radio on and off). These can also be used as macros.

- Following macros added:

IsBtOn (returns true when Bluetooth is On)

IsWifiOn (returns true when Wifi is On)

IsRadioOn (returns true when Radio is On)

IsNfcOn (returns true when NFC is On)

SetVolume (Sets Audio volume)

ScreenSwipe (Simulates a finger swipe on screen)

IsConnectedToCharger (returns true if BB is connected to a charger)

HasRadioConnection (returns true if BB is connected to a cellular network)

HasWifiConnection (returns true if BB is connected to a wifi network)

- Removed a Scheduled Autolaunch bug

- Removed QWERTZ/AZERTY keypad bug for BBs with OS 7

If you have switched to 9900,9300, 9810, 9850, 9860, 9350, 9360, 9370 contact the store you bought ShortcutMe from and ask them to switch your account to ShortcutMe for your device model.

UPDATE: 5.8.3.1 is released for all BB models running BB OS 7
    5.5.6.1 is also released for all other BB models running BB OS 4.3+, 5.x, and 6.x

The followings are new in these versions:

* Added following macros:

- LED (Example: LED On;LED Off; LED Blink)

- SetLedColor (Example: SetLedColor green; SetLedColor 120,120,120; )
    (Defined colors: green, red, blue, yellow, orange, purple, white)

- IsDefined (Example: Set $var=2; If2 IsDefined $var;Then2;Vibrate100;EndIf2; )

* Fixed store/restore function for Sorting

* Removed the bug when an extra ‘;’ was added (in macro editor) to a macro on a new line

* Fixed remote launching of Search_xx shortcuts from MediaKeyBooster, and MyOwnIcons

UPDATE: 5.9.0.0 is released for all BB models running BB OS 7
    5.6.0.0 is also released for all other BB models running BB OS 4.3+, 5.x, and 6.x

New:

* && and || is now allowed for IF and WHILE macro statement
    Example: If0 $Var1 && IsAppRunning Memopad;Then0; ... ; Else0; ... ;EndIf0;

* ‘Prompt’ macro accepts variables
    Example: Prompt $Var;

* ‘Prompt’ macro also allows you to continue with the macros or stop them.

* Added ‘IsInPortrait’ macro
    Returns TRUE if device is in Portrait mode (and FALSE for Landscape Mode).

* Added ‘GetUpTime’ macro
    Returns up time in hhmmss format where hh is hour, mm is minutes, and ss is seconds after the device is turned on.

* Added ‘GetTime’ macro
    Returns time in hhmm format where hh is hour, and mm is minutes of the day.

* Added ‘GetDay’ and ‘GetMonth’ macros.
    Return format is a 2 digits number

* Added ‘Sum’, ‘Sub’, ‘Mult’, and ‘Div’ macros
    Result of these math operations is stored in $$Result variable.
    $$Rest variable is set to the rest of the Div operation over 2 numbers.

Example:
    Set $Var1=3;
    Sum 2, $Var1;
    Prompt $$Result; (5 will be shown).
    Div 7,$Var1;
    Prompt Res:$$Result, Rest:$$Rest; ("Res:2, Rest:1" will be shown)

* Can launch apps with ’ _’ in their name

* BB_OS-like exit from Shortcut Settings and Macro Editor page (ESC key = Cancel)

UPDATE: 5.9.1.0 is released for all BB models running BB OS 7
    5.6.1.0 is also released for all other BB models running BB OS 4.3+, 5.x, and 6.x

New:

- Following macros are added
    'Show' (Shows a message, and gives option to continue or stop macros afterwards)

'IsHeadSetConnected' (Returns TRUE if a headset is connected to the BB)

'KeypadLockKey' (Locks the keypad)

- If * is added in front of the key clicking macros, those macros will turn them into SpecialKey Click macros

- Removed 'SetVolume' macro

- Removed the bug related to 'Set' macro

- Remote apps can now stop suspended macros.

UPDATE: 5.9.2.0 is released for all BB models running BB OS 7
    5.6.2.0 is also released for all other BB models running BB OS 4.3+, 5.x, and 6.x

New

* Following macros are added:
    - ‘ElseIf ‘ (IF sentences can now have ElseIf tests)
    - ‘GetForeground’ (returns name of the application that is in foreground)
    - ‘GetSCMVersion’ (returns version of the ShortcutMe currently running)

* Fixed a bug in following macros:
    - ‘GetDay’ (returns day of month)
    - ‘KeypadLockKey’ (locks the keypad)

* ‘Launch’ macro now accepts parameter after application name (launch Call, +1416…)

* If Space is clicked in Shortcut Settings page it will go to Macros field.

* Keyboard Shortcuts for Dialog boxes

* If AppName is not set, user can choose to go back to set it.

* Can now launch NFCLauncher application

UPDATE: 5.9.3.0 is released for all BB models running BB OS 7
    5.6.3.0 is also released for all other BB models running BB OS 4.3+, 5.x, and 6.x

New

* Macros can now run ‘==’ and ‘!=’ on Strings

* Followings macros are added to the app:
    WaitTil, WaitTilDelay, LaunchAndWait, GetBatteryLevel, NavMovePlusShiftOn , NavMovePlusAltOn, and NavMovePlusNothing

* Show and Input macros now comes to foreground without showing ShortcutMe’s main page

* Input macro accepts text (Input $Var1 ,Please enter your year of birth; )

* The bug "!= for integers" is removed

* ShortcutMe comes to foreground when an error is detected

UPDATE: 5.9.6.0 is released for all BB models running BB OS 7
    5.6.6.0 is released for all other BB models running BB OS 4.7+, 5.x, and 6.x
    5.6.5.9 is released for all BB models running BB OS 4.3+, 4.5 and 4.6 (this one is only available on App World)

New

[B]
    * NFC_Toggle accept parameter (location of the NFC from the top item (1) in the Manage Connections)

* Blueooth_Toggle accepts parameter (location of the BT from the top item (1) in the Manage Connections)

* Added IsValidNumber and IsValidText macros
    (These macros can be used to check if a variable contains a number or a text)

* Added 2 new operators (EndsWith and StartsWith) for macros
    Ex:

IF2 $var1 endsWith 2;
    THEN2;
    ELSE2;
    ENDIF2

* A bug related to Show macro is removed.

* Removed some bugs related to the User Interface
    [\B]
    Last edited by Vijik; 03-19-12 at 05:35 AM.
    09-23-11 01:10 AM
    Thx for hard work, just got mobihand upgrade email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Vijik likes this.
    09-23-11 02:15 AM
    - Added 2 new functions: Radio_On and Radio-Off (turning cellular radio on and off). These can also be used as macros.

- Following macros added:
    IsBtOn (returns true when Bluetooth is On)

IsWifiOn (returns true when Wifi is On)

IsRadioOn (returns true when Radio is On)

IsNfcOn (returns true when NFC is On)

SetVolume (Sets Audio volume)

ScreenSwipe (Simulates a finger swipe on screen)

IsConnectedToCharger (returns true if BB is connected to a charger)

HasRadioConnection (returns true if BB is connected to a cellular network)

HasWifiConnection (returns true if BB is connected to a wifi network).
    Torch 9810

isradioon, works fine
    hasradioconnection, works fine
    iswifion, works fine
    haswificonnection, works fine
    isbton, this one makes shortcutme prompt to see if you want to enable bluetooth with a dialog box that contains yes or no, for which one has to press either so the check completes, did you intend to make it this way?

Whats the usage for screenwipe? cant seem to make it work either by screenswipe100 or screenswipe100,100 or screenswipe.
    Last edited by gbsn; 09-23-11 at 03:43 AM.
    Vijik likes this.
    09-23-11 03:34 AM
    Awesome upgrade. Much appreciated.

Here's a Password Toggle macro using the new "IsPasswordEnabled" macro.
    *macro updated in ShortcutMe Macro forum thread.

Cheers.
    Last edited by ONE618; 10-22-11 at 03:09 PM.
    Vijik likes this.
    09-23-11 05:41 AM
    Thank you very much for the upgrade!

I bought my new bold 9900 two days ago and was sad yesterday when i realized that my AZERTY keypad wasn't fully recognized by the application... And when i woke up this morning i saw there was an upgrade available, and guess what? Yeah the glitch was fixed!

Keep up the good work Fonware, this app is one of the reasons i'm still sticking to Blackberrys today.
    Vijik likes this.
    09-23-11 06:12 AM
    Torch 9810

isradioon, works fine
    hasradioconnection, works fine
    iswifion, works fine
    haswificonnection, works fine
    isbton, this one makes shortcutme prompt to see if you want to enable bluetooth with a dialog box that contains yes or no, for which one has to press either so the check completes, did you intend to make it this way?
    No, it was not the intention with IsBtOn.
    On my 9900 it returns TRUE if Bluetooth is on exactly as you requested it.

What BB OS do you have?

Can someone else also try to see how IsBtOn works on their BB?
    09-23-11 06:25 AM

Whats the usage for screenwipe? cant seem to make it work either by screenswipe100 or screenswipe100,100 or screenswipe.
    Screenswipe macro simulates a swipe from point1 (X0, Y0) to point 2 (X1,Y1). For example swipe from upper left corner to somewhere in the middle of the screen:
    Screenswipe 0,0,150,200;

Is this what you had in mind when you requested this macro?
    09-23-11 06:28 AM
    @vijik: During a device restore yesterday (replaced 9930 due to display backlight failure), I noticed that the "Sorting main page based on:" setting on the Common Config page was not restored from the SCM config backup. Not a high priority, but could you please take a look when you have a minute? Thanks.

09-23-11 06:41 AM
    @vijik: During a device restore yesterday (replaced 9930 due to display backlight failure), I noticed that the "Sorting main page based on:" setting on the Common Config page was not restored from the SCM config backup. Not a high priority, but could you please take a look when you have a minute? Thanks.
    Sure, I will fix it.

Can you see how 'IsBtOn' macro behaves on your BB?
    (If2 IsBton;then2;vibrate200;EndIf2)

Last edited by Vijik; 09-23-11 at 07:14 AM.
    09-23-11 07:06 AM
    Screenswipe macro simulates a swipe from point1 (X0, Y0) to point 2 (X1,Y1). For example swipe from upper left corner to somewhere in the middle of the screen:
    Screenswipe 0,0,150,200;

Is this what you had in mind when you requested this macro?
    Oh, i didnt realize it needed a starting and ending point. Yeah, i got it working good now, thanks.

The isbton macro only shows that window with the two options when bluetooth is off, when its on, it works fine as expected.
    Im on a torch 9810 OS 7.0.0.353
    Last edited by gbsn; 09-23-11 at 07:11 AM.
    09-23-11 07:08 AM
    Sure, I will fix it.

Can you see how 'IsBtOn' macro behaves on your BB?
    (If2 IsBton;then2;vibrate200;EndIf2)

@vijik: IsBton behaves a bit strangley. It works as expected if Bluetooth is enabled, but I receive the following dialogue if it is not: "The ShortcutMe_Touch_application requires Bluetooth to be enabled. Enable Bluetooth?".

 BlackBerry� Bold� (aka Touch) 9930, OS v7.0.0.362 (rel 1702), Platform 5.0.0.552, VZW 

09-23-11 07:24 AM
    I was having problems with Scheduled Launch and that has been fixed...thanks so much!
    09-23-11 08:09 AM
    gbsn and visortgw,

Can you check and see if you have one of the SCM permissions set to Prompt ('Expand' permissions first)

09-23-11 11:38 AM
    All permissions are set to allow for scm.

09-23-11 01:27 PM
    gbsn and visortgw,

Can you check and see if you have one of the SCM permissions set to Prompt ('Expand' permissions first)

None set to Prompt. "Security Timer Reset" and "Display Information While Locked" set to Deny by BES policy -- all others set to Allow.

09-23-11 01:37 PM
    Tried the auto launch every 30 min, works great

thanks
    09-23-11 02:50 PM
    'IsBtOn' macro runs an API and that API clearly says that it checks if the Bluetooth is On or not.

I think what you guys see (attempt to turn Bluetooth on when 'IsBTOn' macro executes) is a BB OS bug.
    09-23-11 06:41 PM
    'IsBtOn' macro runs an API and that API clearly says that it checks if the Bluetooth is On or not.

I think what you guys see (attempt to turn Bluetooth on when 'IsBTOn' macro executes) is a BB OS bug.
    that was my first assumption, it seems like it can't run a check without first wanting to turn it on, or that it triggers a turn on in every check for bluetooth.

09-23-11 06:43 PM
    that was my first assumption, it seems like it can't run a check without first wanting to turn it on, or that it triggers a turn on in every check for bluetooth.
    Exactly.
    The same API works fine on BB OS 4.3

I have asked other testers to test this macro so that we can at least find out what BB OS has this bug in it.

I spent 2 hours today trying to find another API that might achieve the same test, but haven't found anything yet.
    09-23-11 06:53 PM
    Exactly.
    The same API works fine on BB OS 4.3

I have asked other testers to test this macro so that we can at least find out what BB OS has this bug in it.

I spent 2 hours today trying to find another API that might achieve the same test, but haven't found anything yet.
    The bug exists on my device.

 BlackBerry� Bold� 9930 (aka Touch), OS v7.0.0.362 (rel 1702), Platform 5.0.0.552, VZW 

09-23-11 07:00 PM
    Sorry it took me so long, I had the White Screen Of Death and just finally got all my apps configured and such again, by the way, it MAY have been the reboot macro that caused it... Just a heads up.

Anyways, clean install works, so does upgrading from 5.8.1.0.

IsBTon does prompt me, saying SCM requires bluetooth to be on.

There's a typo in your first post, "Radio_ON and Radio-OFF" should be "Radio_ON and Radio_Off"

9900/7.0.0.353

update
    the repeating schedule (every x minutes) seems to work perfect so far.

As for SetVolume. I tried playing audio in Podtrapper and in native media player, turning the audio one step above mute, executing SetVolume100, did nothing.

Everything else seems to work good.

Update #2

I fear it might be a "feature" rather than I bug. I could sooo see the thought process of "if an app is checking, then that would mean it wants it. So prompt the user"...

update #3
    I'm sure this is probably just user error, but I can't seem to get ScreenWipe to move along the X axis. Used BlackBerry News, Messages and Browser to test. I can get to move along Y no problem, X.. Not so much. Can't scroll articles in BlackBerry News for example.
    "ScreenSwipe 20,100,150,100" should work, no? :s
    Oh, just tried it in App World 2.x and it ScreenTap-ed. Didn't scroll the "Featured Items" it actually selected it.

Update #4
    This is purely cosmetic, and exists in previous versions of ShortcutMe_Touch. Might be a lil tough to explain. When using the Macro Editor, and writing multi-line macros (using the enterkey for a linebreak) and the drop down menu it'll put in an extra ;

To see what I mean, use the dropdown menu and select anything, press the enterkey, use the dropdown menu to select something else and you'll end up with an extra ;

Result:
    Code:
    MenuKey;
    ;MenuItemFromTop1;
    ;EscKey;
    Update #5
    I'm not sure if this worked (properly) in older versions but the FlashLight_Flash doesn't automatically turn on the actual flash. The user must have "video light" already turned on. I don't know how (I'm no coder) or how much work it'd be but there is a way to display onscreen what the camera sees and turn on the flash without actually launching the real camera/video camera...

Gunna stop updating for now lol almost done work ^_^

Update #6 - I lied
    Can't use Key or SpKey during a phone call.
    Example:

Display Name: Test
    App Name: Call
    Parameter: 555-555-5555
    Shortcut keys: tes
    Alternative Launching: none
    Macros: Delay1000;NavMoveDown2;Delay200;NavMoveLeft3;NavCl ick;Delay12000;SpKey1;Delay5000;Key1

The NavMove and NavClick work (to turn on speaker phone) but that's it.

Last edited by Juggalo20; 09-24-11 at 08:34 AM.
    09-23-11 11:50 PM
    @Jugallo20,
    Thank you for testing.

1- The typo is corrected.

2- I would like the API to do exactly as it is supposed to do, not less and not more.

3- I also noticed that ScreenSwipe doesn't work on few screens. So I double checked the code and I am sure that the swipe is injected, but some apps might just not accept it (start/end point not touchable? or something else could be the reason. But the macro does its job).

4, 5- Will fix it in next rev.

6- I will look into finding a workaround for that.
    09-24-11 09:28 AM
    @Jugallo20,
    Thank you for testing.

1- The typo is corrected.

2- I would like the API to do exactly as it is supposed to do, not less and not more.

3- I also noticed that ScreenSwipe doesn't work on few screens. So I double checked the code and I am sure that the swipe is injected, but some apps might just not accept it (start/end point not touchable? or something else could be the reason. But the macro does its job).

4, 5- Will fix it in next rev.

6- I will look into finding a workaround for that.
    I'll toy around with ScreenSwipe some more, see if I can get the X axis to work. You've gotten it to work I'm assuming so I must be doing something wrong. Good to know there's a chance it's the app's fault and not 100% for sure mine though haha

09-24-11 09:50 AM
    An easy fix for number 5 is to create a macro to do that. I find it faster to just use "launch video recorder;delay100;spspacekey;" rather than using the flashlight function of scm. Also, this way, when you exit the video camera and start it again, the flash will be in the mode its set in the video camera options.
    09-24-11 02:05 PM
    An easy fix for number 5 is to create a macro to do that. I find it faster to just use "launch video recorder;delay100;spspacekey;" rather than using the flashlight function of scm. Also, this way, when you exit the video camera and start it again, the flash will be in the mode its set in the video camera options.
    I use a different app for flash light to be honest. I never liked having to remember to turn the video light on. The app I use is independant of all settings (and no input simulation so it's always fast). I was just looking for something that might be commonly used to test heh.

09-24-11 07:14 PM
712 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD