I have ShortCutMe installed on my Bold 9700. Works great except it won't launch Slacker or Pandora. Have tried everything I can think of. These are the only 2 shortcuts that I can not get to work. I double-checked and I have the most current version installed. Any ideas?
    07-16-10 08:18 PM
    Extra AppName: *Slacker
    Extra AppName: *Pandora

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 09:10 PM
    Both apps show up in the list, SCM just won't launch them. I tried adding them that way anyway and it still won't launch either one.

07-16-10 09:36 PM
    If adding their name with * or # (Slacker Radio* or Slacker Radio#) doesn't help, add their name with _BG (Slacker Radio_BG) and then create a shortcut using that name. It will then launch them if they are already running in the background.

In ShortcutMe, when you want to test and see if your newly created shortcuts are running fine, either use "Test-run this shortcut" button or, if your shortcut doesn't nedd any parameter, go to DirectLaunch and launch them directly from there (saves you the time for creating a shortcut).

07-21-10 07:41 AM
    Adding it with the * worked. Thank you!
    07-21-10 09:14 PM
    Adding it with the * worked. Thank you!
    Good that the problem is solved.

ShortcutMe 4.2 will be soon available for beta testing.
    SCM 4.2 makes it easier to test alternative launching methods

(Based on the emails we receive, Alternative Launching methods are very popular after we introduced it ca. a year ago).
    07-22-10 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD