The minute it is up, I will be upgrading.

Sweet

Sent from somewhere other than my PC.
    04-19-12 01:04 PM
    Oh right, now that the update thing is sorted. AutoLaunchAdd and font sizing for SelectFrom seem to be working great. I never really thought about it before, but AutoLaunchAdd is going to serve me very very well. However, with this comes the desire to see what's queued, when it will launch and a way to cancel them.
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 04-20-12 at 01:12 AM. Reason: typo
    04-20-12 01:09 AM
    @Juggalo20,

I just added (to 6.1.0.13) a new macro to delete an scheduled launch. It is called 'AutoLaunchRemove' and it works on my BB.
    As soon as I am finished with the stuff I want to add/fix in 6.1.0.13, I will make it available to download.

I also think that a macro shortcut that can schedule launching another (macro) shortcut later on can be very handy.
    04-20-12 10:34 AM
    Those of you with a BB with touch screen running BB OS 7 can upgrade to ShortcutMe 6.1.0.14 using In-App Updates (ShortcutMe>BB Key>Updates):

New in 6.1.0.14 comparing to 6.1.0.11:

- Added 'AutoLaunchRemove' macro (Removes a previously added auto launch by 'AutoLaunchAdd' macro)

- Fixed 'Updates' bug (Regardless of what ExtraAppName10 is set to, Updates will work)

- Ui Mode setting is added to Common Config page (replacing the temporary ExtraAppName10 settings). Can be set to
    "Home Screen Centric",
    "Shortcut Menu Centric",
    "Home Screen Off"

- Added new "Visibility in NoHomeScreen Mode" setting for Date, Time, Battery and weather icons (Even when Ui Mode is set to "Home Screen Off", these icons can still be used either behind or in front of the shortcut menu)

- Fixed a bug related to 'Encrypt Passwords'

- AutoBackup file is now getting backed up after a ShortcutMe or OS upgrade.
    Last edited by Vijik; 04-21-12 at 09:12 AM.
    dimm0k likes this.
    04-21-12 08:31 AM
    I had to make another new version just to fix an issue a good ShortcutMe fan complained about.

New in 6.1.0.16
    comparing to 6.1.0.14:

- Fixed the bug related to Auto Launch After 1st Click (Currently "Auto Launch After 1st Click" setting in Common Config page doesn't work on any other version of ShortcutMe 6)

- No background for icons showing in front of the shortcut menu
    04-21-12 05:08 PM
    Now the latest changes are ported to all the other ShortcutMe versions for other BB models.

The new version number for all BB models is 6.1.1.0 for BBs running BB OS 4.7 or newer.

For BBs running BB OS 4.3 to 4.6, the version number is 6.1.0.99

All these new updates are available from ShortcutMe > BB Key > Updates.

New in 6.1.1.0 (and 6.1.0.99) comparing to 6.1.0.6

- Fixed Messages function to allow running macro after it

- Swipe-To-Right-to-Eidt disabled for Direct Launch and MultiClick View

- Added AutoLaunchAdd and AutoLaunchRemove macros

- Allows to change the font size for SelectFrom macro (SelectFrom **20,Option1, Option2 Adding 20 to the default fontsize

- Fixed a bug related to Encrypt Passwords

- AutoBackup file after a software or OS update is backedup.

- Fixed a bug related to Auto Launch after 1st click
    dimm0k and hornlovah like this.
    04-22-12 06:50 AM
    I want to use shortcuts to items SMS And MMS (Not Messages). please help me!

I use shortcutme and MyownIcon

Blackberry 8900, Os5
    04-22-12 10:29 AM
    Is it possible for shortcutme to tell if I am connected to my PlayBook via bluetooth? If the new version can do this I would upgrade.

When connecting to playbook I would like to set a variable for what the current ringer profile is. Then switch to "phone calls only". When the playbook connection is off go back to what I had. The other profile would either be normal or silent depending on if I am at work.
    04-22-12 11:43 AM
    I want to use shortcuts to items SMS And MMS (Not Messages). please help me!

I use shortcutme and MyownIcon

Blackberry 8900, Os5
    Create a shortcut, choose the "ShortcutMe Functions" button, then choose
    Messages_SMS

Is it possible for shortcutme to tell if I am connected to my PlayBook via bluetooth? If the new version can do this I would upgrade.

When connecting to playbook I would like to set a variable for what the current ringer profile is. Then switch to "phone calls only". When the playbook connection is off go back to what I had. The other profile would either be normal or silent depending on if I am at work.
    As far as I can remember, it's not possible for SCM to detect if bluetooth is connected. Though I could be wrong.
    04-22-12 02:48 PM
    Is it possible to have the 'Home Screen' display the battery life as a % next to the battery icon?
    04-22-12 04:31 PM
    Is it possible to have the 'Home Screen' display the battery life as a % next to the battery icon?
    Yes. I will add it to the next version.
    04-22-12 05:38 PM
    When I upgraded from version 5 to version 6 (maybe 3 weeks ago) the cost of the upgrade was $1.99. Did the upgrade cost change? I showed an acquaintance what v6 had to offer and he liked it (he currently has v5). However, when he does the upgrade, the cost shows $3.99. What gives?
    04-22-12 08:31 PM
    When I upgraded from version 5 to version 6 (maybe 3 weeks ago) the cost of the upgrade was $1.99. Did the upgrade cost change? I showed an acquaintance what v6 had to offer and he liked it (he currently has v5). However, when he does the upgrade, the cost shows $3.99. What gives?
    The upgrade fee has always been $1.99.

Anything else offered is a sign of a problem with App World. If App World somehow doesn't see user's record (that he/she own ShortcutMe 5), it will offer SCM 6 with the full price (as the user wants to buy it for the first time).

Please make sure no one you know pay a dime more than $1.99 if they want to upgrade to SCM 6.
    04-22-12 08:48 PM
    Click 'Update' in ShortcutMe's menu and upgrade to 6.1.1.1, a new version with the feature you requested.
    (After opening 6.1.1.1, go to the settings for the Battery icon (in Home Screen) and select a text color for it).

Please note that the text color you choose for the Battery icon is for the text. The battery itself has green, yellow and red color depending on how much power is left on your BB.
    dimm0k likes this.
    04-22-12 10:03 PM

Anything else offered is a sign of a problem with App World. If App World somehow doesn't see user's record (that he/she own ShortcutMe 5), it will offer SCM 6 with the full price (as the user wants to buy it for the first time).

Please make sure no one you know pay a dime more than $1.99 if they want to upgrade to SCM 6.
    Try refreshing the App World cache. open App World, hold down the ALT key and then tap r s t

I've run into times where App World displayed the full price rather than the upgrade price.

Or, did he buy version 5.x on MobiHand or some other store? Because then App World would have no record of him having 5.x so it wouldn't be classified as an upgrade.
    04-22-12 10:13 PM

How can we get App World to fix this issue?

Try refreshing the App World cache. open App World, hold down the ALT key and then tap r s t

I've run into times where App World displayed the full price rather than the upgrade price.

Or, did he buy version 5.x on MobiHand or some other store? Because then App World would have no record of him having 5.x so it wouldn't be classified as an upgrade.
    I am not sure where he purchased v5 of SCM. Being that he was able to show the upgrade in App World for SCM, I am going to guess that SCM was purchased in App World.
    04-23-12 01:18 PM
    Those of you with a BB with touch screen running BB OS 7 can upgrade to 6.1.1.2 using Updates in ShortcutMe's menu.

New in 6.1.1.2 comparing to 6.1.1.1:

- Launches the latest version (3.1.2.32) of App World (Set Alt. Launch to None) [EDIT: This works on some BBs while others have reported that it doesn't work on their BB. Wait until I find out why it doesn't work on some BBs]

- Added alignment setting for Battery Icon (now that it shows battery level it needed alignment)

- Added 24-hour Formating for the Time icon
    Last edited by Vijik; 04-23-12 at 10:10 PM.
    dimm0k likes this.
    04-23-12 05:44 PM
    How can we get App World to fix this issue?
    +a billion. Stuck with the same issue I am about to just pay for it again. Multiple reboots and alt + rst in appworld.

Any way to contact appworld? Great app and support with product. just poor money handling by appworld.

Rants make me feel good.
    04-23-12 09:31 PM
    App World is a headache!

I don't know why it can't provide a simple thing of showing the users the up to date price info.
    So far 2 users have reported that every time they click on upgrade it shows them a different price!

Can one of you with ShortcutMe 5 try the steps below and see if this can force App World to show them the correct upgrade price ($1.99)

(Don't miss any step)

- Launch App World and while in the main page of App World, hold down ALT key and enter 'RST'

- Go to My World tab in the App World, find ShortcutMe and delete it.

- Find ShortcutMe in BB Options>Applications (Or enter "Application Management" after BB Options is opened) and delete it.

- Find App World in BB Options>Applications (Or enter "Application Management" after BB Options is opened) and delete it.

- Do a battery pull restart

- Install the latest version of App World application

- Launch App World and open My World tab

- Click on BB\Menu key and click on 'Log in�. Enter your Paypal email address (the one you used when you purchased ShortcutMe) and the password to log in.

- Find ShortcutMe in My World and install it.

- Now check and see how much the upgrade fee is.
    04-23-12 10:08 PM
    Those of you with a BB with touch screen running BB OS 7 can upgrade to 6.1.1.2 using Updates in ShortcutMe's menu.

New in 6.1.1.2 comparing to 6.1.1.1:

- Launches the latest version (3.1.2.32) of App World (Set Alt. Launch to None) [EDIT: This works on some BBs while others have reported that it doesn't work on their BB. Wait until I find out why it doesn't work on some BBs]

App World is a headache in more ways than one!

Have you started compiling a list of which device / OS combos do or do not work? This does not work on my Bold 9930 with OS v7.1.0.163 (rel 457), Platform 5.1.0.137, aka VZW MR2.
    Vijik likes this.
    04-24-12 07:11 AM
    Could have sworn the new App World was working on mine, but it looks like it does not. 9930 with OS 7.1.0.402
    04-24-12 07:26 AM
    Could have sworn the new App World was working on mine, but it looks like it does not. 9930 with OS 7.1.0.402
    You mean the new version of ShortcutMe (6.1.1.2) did launch the latest version of App World (3.1.2.32), but it is not working now?
    04-24-12 08:50 AM
    You mean the new version of ShortcutMe (6.1.1.2) did launch the latest version of App World (3.1.2.32), but it is not working now?
    I thought it did at one point, but I'm probably wrong as I was juggling a few things.
    04-24-12 08:53 AM
    I thought it did at one point, but I'm probably wrong as I was juggling a few things.
    I asked because that was exactly what happened when I thought I found a way to launch the new App World and when I put 6.1.1.2 on the server. It was working fine.

For some reason it stopped working (even that I installed the exact same version of SCM I was testing with).
    04-24-12 09:00 AM
    I asked because that was exactly what happened when I thought I found a way to launch the new App World and when I put 6.1.1.2 on the server. It was working fine.

For some reason it stopped working (even that I installed the exact same version of SCM I was testing with).
    Sorry... excuse my post from those with App World working at some point with 6.1.1.2. My memory is too iffy to confirm whether the new version did or didn't work with 6.1.1.2.
    04-24-12 09:18 AM
544 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD