Screenshot of ShortcutMe for BBs with touch screen running BB OS 7+

ShortcutMe 6 has a free plugin app called SCMEventLauncher. You can download it directly from ShortcutMe's menu.

This short video clip shows how to use it to add an event shortcut to automatically turn on Radio, turn on Bluetooth and play music (to listen to in the car) when you leave home (getting out of reach of your home wifi router)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1bosjh0P1w[/YT]
    04-12-12 11:16 AM
    I'm not seeing a link for the video on my 9900. I clicked the image but nothing happens.
    04-12-12 09:22 PM
    I'm not seeing a link for the video on my 9900. I clicked the image but nothing happens.
    Below is the youtube link, but you might find the clip too small on 9900 screen. Try watching it on Laptop/PC

04-12-12 09:53 PM
    For those who get SCMEventLauncher to launch a shortcut based on Wifi Router connect/disconnect with SSID, and shortcuts based on receiving call from a person with specific phone number:

When SCMEventLauncher launches a shortcut in ShortcutMe, it creates a new variable called
    $$EventData
    and passed it to ShortcutMe.

This variable is set to the SSID name (for Wifi Router events) and caller's phone number (for Receiving Call event).

So in your macro shortcut in ShortcutMe, you have access to that event information when you use $$EventData variable.
    04-14-12 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD