ShortcutMe is now updated to version 3.5.3.0 for Javelin and Bold (89xx,90xx)

As usual fully functional free trial version is available from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

FYI:

ShortcutMe is a super fast, powerful, yet easy to setup, BlackBerry shortcuts application that allows you to
    - assign 6 applications/tasks to your BlackBerry Convenience/Side Keys.
    - create your own shortcuts for your BlackBerry for:

- Launching most of BlackBerry and 3rd party applications
    - Quickly (<2 seconds) checking 5 days weather forecast for yours and other cities
    - Quickly (<2 seconds) checking your stock market portfolio and indexes.
    - Taking screen-shots (With Quality and Delay setting)

and more ...

You can launch your shortcuts by:
    - Multiple clicking convenience keys (Extremely fast)
    - Conv.Key + your shortcut (i.e. A+B or A for Address Book) (Very fast)
    - Conv.Key + part of your shortcut to see related shortcuts (i.e U for utility) (fast)
    - Conv. key + trackball (Slow)

Short video clips about ShortcutMe:

Do you want to double click (from anywhere) to see the weather forecast for your city and other 3 cities in less than 2 seconds later?
    See video (61 seconds) demoing this feature:

Do you want to double click at any time to capture the current screen?
    See video (46 seconds) demoing this feature:

What about double clicking to toggle Bluetooth?

See video (46 seconds) demoing this feature:

New YouTube HD clip for ShortcutMe, the fastest BlackBerry Shortcut application, can be found here:

Those who already have bought it from an online shop (including App World), can upgrade to the latest version of ShortcutMe by downloading the trial version (Link shown above). The trail version will turn into a fully licensed version as soon as it is downloaded.
    So App World shoppers don't need to wait weeks for getting the latest version of ShortcutMe!
    07-24-09 07:54 AM
    Bold (9000) and Javelin (8900) beta tester winners:

Samael
    jamestbrewer
    McKenzieUK
    kenjomitzu
    mjhunterjr
    sbmitschke

To get your free license key please send email to support at fonware dot ca using the same email account you used when you offered help to beta test ShortcutMe. In the email please mention the followings:

Your CrackBerry UserName
    Your BB PIN
    Your BB Model (8900 or 9000)
    07-24-09 08:15 AM
    To upgrade to ShortcutMe 3.5.3.0 (from 3.5.x.x), please select the menu item "Check for update" in the main menu of ShortcutMe and follow the instructions to upgrade.

"Check for update" is a new feature in 3.5 series.
    Please give feedback if you think something needs to be changed in the message/etc regarding this feature.

Anyone else who have bought ShortcutMe from BlackBerry App Store, can upgrade to 3.5.3.0 by following the instructions in the first post in this thread.
    07-24-09 08:22 AM
    If I have the discount key I don't download it fro Mobihand? Do I just check for updates?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 10:36 AM
    If I have the discount key I don't download it fro Mobihand? Do I just check for updates?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just use the key to buy it for free. (use Email/SMS version so that you don't need to download it OTA as you buy it)

Then use "Check for update" menu option to see if you have the latest version or not.
    If not, then follow the instructions that is shown to you on ShortcutMe.

In the process, if you mean that something has to be changed in "Check for update", please let me know so that I can improve this process.

Thanks.
    07-24-09 12:32 PM
    Just use the key to buy it for free. (use Email/SMS version so that you don't need to download it OTA as you buy it)

Then use "Check for update" menu option to see if you have the latest version or not.
    If not, then follow the instructions that is shown to you on ShortcutMe.

In the process, if you mean that something has to be changed in "Check for update", please let me know so that I can improve this process.

Thanks.
    It all worked out I jsut had to follow the instructions.
    07-24-09 02:32 PM
    Thank you for the free licence for being a beta tester. I did all you said but where do I find the licence key/ activation code as it is still showing as 'trial'
    As soon as you purchase it (with 100% discount), the shop should send you the license key in an email.
    However, this is not done all the time. Therefore we have made it possible for you (and other customers) to fetch their license keys from our server at:

Application License Key Recovering
    07-24-09 05:57 PM
    I purchased shortcutme by following your instructions yet the shop didnt send me a licence key and i do not show up on your server so it looks like the shop is not passing the details on
    This happens once in a while. Our server don't have your license key listed if the shop doesn't contact our server when you purchase.

Please send email to support at fonware dot ca (include your crackberry username and bb PIN). You will then receive your license key from us.
    07-25-09 06:52 AM
    Hey, is there a way to launch the SMS/MMS screen? I know theres messages but I have the two inboxes separate
    07-26-09 01:34 PM
    Hey, is there a way to launch the SMS/MMS screen? I know theres messages but I have the two inboxes separate
    Yes. I am alpha testing version 3.5.6.0 and it allows you to create shortcut to open SMS and MMS page.
    07-27-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD