Is there a way to make a shortcut for apps? Like to pres a key and the app will come up directly without going to find it? I have a torch thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-10 11:06 PM
    Get Quicklaunch - Best one out there.
    08-22-10 11:51 PM
    Get Quicklaunch - Best one out there.
    Quicklaunch is not available for the Torch yet!!!
    ShortCutMe does the same thing and is available for the Torch!
    08-23-10 12:14 AM
    Quicklaunch no doubt more simple and clean, and is currently in beta, to be released soon for Torch 6.0; the other does most of the same stuff and more but, to me, is far more/too complex to figure out and to use
    08-23-10 12:23 AM
    Quicklaunch no doubt more simple and clean, and is currently in beta, to be released soon for Torch 6.0; the other does most of the same stuff and more but, to me, is far more/too complex to figure out and to use
    I used Quicklaunch on my Bold and loved it. (In fact, probably my favorite app on my Bold.) When I first got ShortCutMe I was very confused, as it was a little more complicated to set up than Quicklaunch was. But after 15 minutes of playing around with it I figured out how to easily configure it.
    I've got to say that I like ShortCutme as much (if not better) than Quicklaunch! Here's the link if anyone is interested:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    08-23-10 12:37 AM
    Is there a way to make a shortcut for apps? Like to pres a key and the app will come up directly without going to find it? I have a torch thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    try our shortcut manager app. it is designed for OS6 and Torch only. current version does not allow to have shortcut for apps yet but you can add shortcut for others like email, sms, phone call, web, video, search youtube

click here ShortcutManager - Create shortcuts on the HomeScreen like email, sms, website, phone call and others - Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    08-23-10 12:37 AM
    I am currently running Quicklaunch 2.21.3 on Torch OS 6.0.0.141.
    08-23-10 09:03 AM
    I am currently running Quicklaunch 2.21.3 on Torch OS 6.0.0.141.
    Is there a beta version? It does not show that Quicklaunch is compatible with the Torch yet.
    08-23-10 09:34 AM
    Just start typing the name of the app from your homescreen and it will activate the universal search function, boom it appears! I have not even missed Quick Launch on the Torch with this feature.
    08-23-10 09:41 AM
    I am running QL 3.03 on my torch. I had version 2 something on my 9700 and when I used DM to move everything that was there to my torch it had QL. I bought the $1.99 upgrade to 3.03 and it works like a champ!!!!
    08-23-10 10:00 AM
    Attachment 70607

Here is a screen shot of QL 3.03 on my 9800
    08-23-10 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD