06-22-12 07:10 AM
30 12
tools
    Hi Vijik,

I'm experiencing the same problem with my inbox. Sometimes it's stuck on the message app even if I used the SMS shortcut, I had to manually press alt s. It really seems like a timing problem. Another problem is that I can't switch between my email and my SMS messages efficiently because the shortcut runs inside the message app unlike loading them separately which helps switching easier.

I'm not sure why it's not possible to directly go to SMS without going to message app first. As far as I remember in OS6, I was using a theme where I can use the $ keyboard to directly go the SMS page without going through the message app, it's like tapping the text message icon.

Thank you
    06-14-12 06:36 AM
    @ejoya,
    Sounds like I have to make a new version and use the features in ShortcutMe app to smootly switch to SMS inbox.
    Will do that. Stay tuned for a new version.

Some of the APIs/features available to Themes are not available to applications on BB OS.
    (Or I haven't yet found an API to open SMS-Inbox directly).
    06-14-12 07:02 AM
    @Vijik
    Thanks! This is the only major bug I'm experiencing so far. Another thing I noticed is the built-in file manager cannot be seen in the shortcut list hence I can't make a shortcut for it.

BTW I'm using Bold 9900
    06-14-12 07:42 AM
    MyOwnHotKeys 1.3.5.0 should now be available on App World.

It should hopefully have a fix that makes sure MOHK_Message_X functions working properly on all BB OS and BB models.
    06-19-12 05:14 AM
    MyOwnHotKeys 1.3.5.0 should now be available on App World.

It should hopefully have a fix that makes sure MOHK_Message_X functions working properly on all BB OS and BB models.
    Please give me back the old version. This version does not work at all. When I press "x", absolutely nothing happens. The problem has not been solved
    06-22-12 07:10 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD