hey sorry for another thread, but my shazam isn't working :'(
    i recently upgraded to .593 (i think) and as always my apps got deleted, i re-downloaded every one back, including shazam, now when i open it, it gives me a screen saying 'view terms of use' and 'setup' it says 'please select setup to accept Terms of Use and begin setup'...i click 'setup' and it then goes on to say 'setting up shazam for you' then...nothing...at all, it just goes back to the application folder, no matter how many battery pulls i do, this ALWAYS happens. back to that same terms of use page, then nothing, nada, rien!

help me please, what should i do??
    05-16-10 06:13 AM
    You might try checking/changing the Permissions for Shazam. In case you don't know, that would be under OPtions/Applications/(find shazam) and then select and edit its permissions.
    05-16-10 09:19 AM
    Thanks man...I set them all to allow...but it still doesn't work any more ideas up your sleeve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 09:35 AM
    I think you will have to downgrade your os or wait for a shazam update. If I remember correctly, I red the same problem occured to somebody else on crackberry and he had to downgrade his os to make it work. Before you do anything, why don't you try to contact shazam to see if they can help you with this issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 10:07 AM
    Download the latest version 2.5.2 OTA from here: Shazam
    05-16-10 11:11 AM
    Like SaneinOne says, download the last version from their website, it works for me. I wrote to the customer services of Shazam and he reply me to do this...
    05-16-10 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD