Thought what the heck, tried downloading it on my new Bold 9900 and it is working perfectly !!!!!!
    Thank you RIM and Shazam.
    Last edited by chrispmoto; 10-29-11 at 12:07 AM.
    10-28-11 11:53 PM
    Wow. Nice! BTW I still dont get the use of Shazam.........
    10-28-11 11:56 PM
    Wow. Nice! BTW I still dont get the use of Shazam.........
    ever hear a song you didnt know the name of and you wanted to?????

Shazam (service) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Shazam uses a mobile phone's built-in microphone to gather a brief sample of music being played. An acoustic fingerprint is created based on the sample, and is compared against a central database for a match. If a match is found, information such as the artist, song title, and album are relayed back to the user"
    10-29-11 12:00 AM
    Its sick. My wife and I are into music, and whenever you hear a song that you like that you dont know who sings it, you hit Shazam,and it tells you what song, what album, links to listen, buy, etc.
    We REALLY love this app, and she runs an IPhone, so she is always slamming my Bold cuz I couldnt get Shazam with the new os7.
    So stoked right now !!!
    DPSydBerry likes this.
    10-29-11 12:01 AM
    ever hear a song you didnt know the name of and you wanted to?????

Shazam (service) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Shazam uses a mobile phone's built-in microphone to gather a brief sample of music being played. An acoustic fingerprint is created based on the sample, and is compared against a central database for a match. If a match is found, information such as the artist, song title, and album are relayed back to the user"
    oh all right. does it support international songs such as in spanish or hindi?
    10-29-11 12:01 AM
    Works perfect on my 9900. I wasn't sure that it would interest me, but I am loving this app. Very good stuff here.

Thanks a bunch RIM! Much appreciated, what outage? I don't remember any outages??
    10-29-11 12:30 AM
    Love you RIM and Encore!!!!!! All worldwide songs can be identified. Best app after bejeweled!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 12:46 AM
    Works great... lovin it on my 9800
    10-29-11 01:41 AM
    Works great on my 9860! I had to search for it in App World as it wasn't with the other free premium apps. But ever since I downloaded it, it now is.
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 10-29-11 at 05:45 AM.
    10-29-11 05:42 AM
    oh all right. does it support international songs such as in spanish or hindi?
    Shazam compares music, not language. Norwegian songs are no problem, but it will struggle with somewhat unknown artists. Other than that, the app is genius.
    10-29-11 06:18 AM
    Shazam compares music, not language. Norwegian songs are no problem, but it will struggle with somewhat unknown artists. Other than that, the app is genius.
    Right..... So basically it matches the tune. Not the lyrics. Even on a slow 2G connection it fetched the song in 30 secs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 07:40 AM
    Anyone get it to work 9810?
    10-29-11 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD