Hey guys,

About a week ago I had my BB9000 stolen and with it were a few of my apps. I finally got my replacement phone from Rogers and luckly, I do not have to pay for my apps again. The only problem is that when I reinstalled Shazam Encore, it states that I haven't paid for it yet :S. After the trial period, will the message disappear? I have the license code for it.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    JM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 11:00 AM
    Hey guys,

About a week ago I had my BB9000 stolen and with it were a few of my apps. I finally got my replacement phone from Rogers and luckly, I do not have to pay for my apps again. The only problem is that when I reinstalled Shazam Encore, it states that I haven't paid for it yet :S. After the trial period, will the message disappear? I have the license code for it.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    JM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You need to contact Shazam and let them know that you've switched devices.
    04-14-10 11:12 AM
    Thanks!!! I'll try to reach out to them asap!
    04-14-10 08:40 PM
    im actually interested in knowing how this solves up,,, i'm with the same problem..
    04-15-10 06:15 AM
    Alright well looks like I'm gonna have to buy it again. According to their BB FAQS

"Under the terms of our end user licence you do have to buy Shazam on each different device you want to use it on."

Which I don't think is right. It isn't like I wanted someone to mug me with a knife just so I can get a new phone or anything.
    04-15-10 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD