So this might be a stupid question and I may have already answered myslelf. I always thought that the cod files when you do a backup are pin specific and you can only use them on one device at a time. But the other day I teansfered a premium theme I paid for to my roomates s2 from one of my backup folders and it works perfectly fine.... Does this mean that we could just share any app between storms as long as they don't ask for a reg code? Or was this just a fluke and it shouldn't have worked?
    03-26-10 10:14 AM
    simple awnser, yes.
    03-26-10 10:16 AM
    So this might be a stupid question and I may have already answered myslelf. I always thought that the cod files when you do a backup are pin specific and you can only use them on one device at a time. But the other day I teansfered a premium theme I paid for to my roomates s2 from one of my backup folders and it works perfectly fine.... Does this mean that we could just share any app between storms as long as they don't ask for a reg code? Or was this just a fluke and it shouldn't have worked?
    Sorry not to be rude but I'll help you out before others get in here. Don't ask that.
    03-26-10 10:16 AM
    As long as it isn't pin related it will work. But it is also PIRACY unless it is a free app. So be careful what you do.
    03-26-10 10:58 AM
    I can't believe someone actually asked that... If you can delete this please do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 11:11 AM
    Oh boy, this isn't good........................
    03-26-10 11:13 AM
    From now on one person buys an app and shares it with everybody. Sharing is caring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD