title says it all, makes changing thru super quick since u'll have access to the switcher right away..

anyone use google sync yet also? i tried it, it transferred but too a long time for just my test of 25 contacts.. outlooks i nice and all, but i prefer OTA contact syncing
    11-21-08 10:20 PM
    The Google contact sync is real buggy still, and you can pull up application switcher by holding down the Blackberry button.

Pastorhduson
    11-21-08 10:22 PM
    The Google contact sync is real buggy still, and you can pull up application switcher by holding down the Blackberry button.

Pastorhduson
    ah, thanks for the heads up on the bb button app switcher..
    11-21-08 10:25 PM

Pastorhduson
    Wow thanks now I can reassign my left key to somethign else. I did not know that
    11-21-08 10:26 PM
    You know I think I saw in a video somewhere that if you hold down the BB menu button(next to send key) it brings up the application switcher. Don't have the phone so I can't test it. Try it out. It may free up that other button for you to use something else.

Edit: Whoa didn't realize the second post mentioned this already. My bad.
    11-21-08 10:28 PM
    Wow thanks now I can reassign my left key to somethign else. I did not know that
    i'm playing around with opera mini (it's superquick) only negative is the keyboard doesn't pop up automatically, but i just set the left key to the keyboard so it's even better now
    11-21-08 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD