I do fitness foir a living and I monitor my clients as they pay for packages of 10. Well up untill now I have been using forms, as in paper and pen and copy machines ect. What I would like to see is a simple program that would allow me to "check in" each client as they arrived to their appointment. As I check thm n so to speak a session is pulled off their 10 or 5 or whatever they purchased before hand. (I have around 20 clients now) After all sessions used I get a big popup saying last session and if possible would like the option to automate a outgoing email saying no more sessions. I would imagine that there are several uses for this style of countdown program like for massage theropy people, or perhaps a well... I can't trhink of anymore session based jobs off hand but you get the idea. And depends on how versital the system is maybe it can count up/or negatives. It would be even cooler to integrate scanner/barcode reader too so you can capture data from keycard card or membership card.

If anyone has any idea on what I can do in the interum please: I'm all ears!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD