The FB app is seriously pissing me off. No notifications for messages, seriously delayed notifications for other actions, and now can't view photos in albums. Same problems exist on my 9930 (OS7), my friend's 9650 (OS5) and his wife's 9650 (OS6). I'm getting really tired of this crap. RIM better start cleaning house soon and kicking the asses of anyone left in the company. They will fail HARD if they don't.

Obviously, my anger isn't just about the FB app. You ALL know the myriad problems going on with BB. I'm just so effing sick of it all. And anyone who goes to DevCon better approach the RIM reps and rip them a new one!
    Last edited by decypher44; 12-05-11 at 11:15 PM.
    12-05-11 11:11 PM
    Last time an update was posted for facebook there was a side note that they are working on a larger update. Maybe a 2.1 version that will hopefully be released soon. It does suck to not get instant notifications, messages, and pull up pics properly.
    12-05-11 11:19 PM
    By the way, the 4-letter word in the title that was edited out was H-E-double hockey sticks. I guess that's a real naughty word up in Canukistan. Weird...

Seriously, anyone and everyone better go up to the reps from RIM and just shred them. Occupy RIM!!!!
    12-05-11 11:23 PM
    The official Facebook app for every platform isn't really the best.
    It's a lot easier to use the App instead of Safari on my iPad though.
    The mobile Touch site is pretty good.
    12-05-11 11:32 PM
    You should see what my wife goes through on a daily basis on her iPhone 4. We have it pretty good with this app. It's not perfect, but for the most part, it works. Hers is completely jacked up!
    12-06-11 12:01 AM
    The only real problem for me is that the app doesn't show all my friends' status updates, and it shows such unnecessary stuff, like people writing on walls of groups that they've joined; I DON'T care about their groups! I wanna get rid of that! I also HATE that it shows the updates of games they've played! Once again, I DON'T care about that!

Okay, I'm done now
    12-06-11 12:32 AM
    The only real problem for me is that the app doesn't show all my friends' status updates, and it shows such unnecessary stuff, like people writing on walls of groups that they've joined; I DON'T care about their groups! I wanna get rid of that! I also HATE that it shows the updates of games they've played! Once again, I DON'T care about that!

Okay, I'm done now
    To get rid of the games, log on to Facebook on a computer. Click on the update that your friend posted, where the game is listed. Will take you to the game's Facebook page. You can then block the app. Done. No more updates. Very helpful for Mafia Wars and Farmville, etc.
    12-06-11 12:36 AM
    To get rid of the games, log on to Facebook on a computer. Click on the update that your friend posted, where the game is listed. Will take you to the game's Facebook page. You can then block the app. Done. No more updates. Very helpful for Mafia Wars and Farmville, etc.
    I've done that so many times, but these are new games that they start playing You should see the list of blocked games on my account Lmao!

EDIT:
    Last edited by miz_pimp; 12-06-11 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Added screenshot.
    12-06-11 12:41 AM
    Oh wow!!! That is a long list. I would start dropping friends if I had to deal with that much.
    12-06-11 01:37 AM
    Yeah, makes you wonder what people waste their lives with.
    12-06-11 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD