Hello,

I downloaded the update @ appworld,but now i can't use quicklaunch anymore because the licensekey is disabled ?

Complaints about a device pin change, but i still own the same device !
    Paying for a update is something i don't like either, but quicklaunch is a very good program, so i make a exception, no problem.

But this activation code error, no good.

After paying 2 euro's for the update to 3.0 i received a email from Nikkisoft, with the message:

Your QuickLaunch Activation code has been changed.

Activation Code: DISABLED

Would someone from Nikkisoft please give a reaction to my posts and/or emails, i bought the full program and the update...but as described above, i cannot use it due to this validation code error. I already had Quicklaunch working but suddenly its not valid anymore due the update to 3.0

Also it keeps telling me to update, I already bought the freaking update !

Send several emails since last week thursday, still no relpy...
    09-06-10 10:48 AM
    Sorry cant help you with your prob apt from keep mailing
    Its a great product but seriously rude developer last product i got from them

good luck
    09-06-10 11:07 AM
    Hello,

I downloaded the update @ appworld,but now i can't use quicklaunch anymore because the licensekey is disabled ?

Complaints about a device pin change, but i still own the same device !
    Paying for a update is something i don't like either, but quicklaunch is a very good program, so i make a exception, no problem.

But this activation code error, no good.

After paying 2 euro's for the update to 3.0 i received a email from Nikkisoft, with the message:

Would someone from Nikkisoft please give a reaction to my posts and/or emails, i bought the full program and the update...but as described above, i cannot use it due to this validation code error. I already had Quicklaunch working but suddenly its not valid anymore due the update to 3.0

Also it keeps telling me to update, I already bought the freaking update !

Send several emails since last week thursday, still no relpy...
    replied to you each time. keeps getting bounced back
    09-06-10 02:32 PM
    If thats the case, please me a pm here on crackberry with a valid key, so we can solve this problem.

If u want proof of purchase, i can send u a copy of the order confirmation email.
    Should i send it to nikkisoft again or with pm ?

Order number: 6958417927
    Order date: September 2, 2010
    Order total: USD2.29

are u using [email protected] ? because i have recieved emails from that adress, but only autoreply's.
    Last edited by KrAaY; 09-06-10 at 02:58 PM.
    09-06-10 02:51 PM
    The subject and first line of that email says 'DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. if you have further questions then email me at etc etc etc.".
    Read that email then send me another email using a different email address than the one you used before.

and i checked my inbox. the one getting bounced back was not yours. which means you kept sending to the email address
    that says 'do not reply to this address. the correct address is in that email.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 09-06-10 at 03:14 PM.
    09-06-10 03:06 PM
    i did not used relpy, i have [email protected] in my contacts list and thats why i used it once. I did not noticed i had to be [email protected].

I did reply to [email protected].

And in that email is the following line:

Please send all inquiries to [email protected]

Anyway..will send u email right now @ gmail
    Last edited by KrAaY; 09-06-10 at 03:24 PM.
    09-06-10 03:16 PM
    Solved, lock if u will.

Thank u CheetahAce.
    09-06-10 03:47 PM
    Get version 3.3.

Bob
    09-06-10 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD