Recently my internet service was acting bonkers, and my mother's was fine. (she has the pearl flip). I called customer service (T-Mobile), and they told me to delete all my service books, save provisions (as it is undeletable), and they'd send me "fresh ones". I did, and rebooted, and they were all back again. my browser worked fine, although only web2go works, even when using the ones with the arrow spinning around it, called "Browser". Now while the internet was not working, my apps failed as well. apps such as Ubertwitter, twitterberry, dictionary.com, MLIAberry, etc. Even though the browser works now, NONE of the apps will connect. "connection error, connection failure, Network Failure" I;ve always had bars, WITH "EDGE" in all caps, and i've even tried them with wi-fi on. i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, ALLLL to no avail. I am getting quite frustrated, as one of my tope 3 favotite things for my BB is screwing up. Please, someone, HELP ME!!!
    11-08-09 04:24 PM
    You may try to verify if the apn settings didn't get erased for some reason. Also try going to the host routing table and registering your device with the network.
    11-08-09 04:51 PM
    As in service book? Or settings in general? Because they're there. And also, I've even reset permissions, like denying them then allowing them. They all have full permission as of now. And I miss my apps!!!!
    11-08-09 05:54 PM
    No I said apn settings which is located under tcp/ip. Host routing table is under host routing table under advanced options.
    11-08-09 05:56 PM
    It says they're enabled. And I've registered on the network. Still not working.
    11-08-09 08:06 PM
    I went in tcp/ip and checked, and it was checked. Well the first one was. And I've registered several times, and they still aren't working
    11-08-09 08:09 PM
    Sounds like it could be a permissions problem. Go into Advanced Option, Applications and check their permissions. Set all permissiosn to ALLOW.
    11-09-09 04:15 AM
    I definitely checked them, and it says so in an above post. Ive really no idea what the problem could be. But the longer I go without my apps, the more annoyed I get. lol
    11-09-09 08:30 AM
    why not take it to them let them sort it out
    11-09-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD