I don't remember what version of Bolt I'm using, but when I click on the URL field and attempt to select part of the URL (so that I can replace it with something else), Bolt doesn't respond to the "select" key. When I press this key and then move the cursor backward or forward, no text is selected.

This is a huge pain, because I often want to replace part of a URL without replacing all of it (for example, if I want to view a different page in Wikipedia) -- if I can't select the part of the text I want to delete, my only options are to delete it manually (scrolling to the end and clicking backspace ~30 times) or retyping the entire address manually.

Does anyone know a way around this? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 06:55 PM
    I don't remember what version of Bolt I'm using, but when I click on the URL field and attempt to select part of the URL (so that I can replace it with something else), Bolt doesn't respond to the "select" key. When I press this key and then move the cursor backward or forward, no text is selected.

This is a huge pain, because I often want to replace part of a URL without replacing all of it (for example, if I want to view a different page in Wikipedia) -- if I can't select the part of the text I want to delete, my only options are to delete it manually (scrolling to the end and clicking backspace ~30 times) or retyping the entire address manually.

Does anyone know a way around this? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would suggest going to preference and changing the inline editing. This way anytime you write in the url box, a forum ect.. it actually opens a text like screen. From there you can select text easily like when send a text.

If you dont like doing it that way then I'm not real sure. I know if you hold your trackball/pad toselect text but it doesn't work in the url box.
    12-18-10 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD