What happens when you try to paste something in the clipboard?

If you highlight something, in lets say an SMS message and select SearchIt, does it fill it in for you?
    Sorry man I feel like an ***** for missing the 2 ways that paste works. It does work for me. I was looking for a menu option of sorts.

My bad! Keep up the great work!
    12-23-09 07:28 PM
    a suggestion if possible
    Search Using dropdown.....have Google Images as an option.

TIA

edit: Never mind........I should have looked before I spoke.
    Last edited by ZedRight; 12-24-09 at 07:14 PM.
    12-24-09 07:09 PM
    New beta posted: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/SearchIt.jad

In addition to the previous beta with paste, new changes include:

- 2nd custom slot
    - Help button added with link to support page on my website
    - Added CNN as a site

More to come in a couple days.
    12-29-09 06:10 PM
    New beta posted: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/SearchIt.jad

In addition to the previous beta with paste, new changes include:

- 2nd custom slot
    - Help button added with link to support page on my website
    - Added CNN as a site

More to come in a couple days.
    Sweet! Will load up now. How about Fox News as well?
    12-29-09 06:19 PM
    Can you give the latest beta version? I bought the license key from mobi, but downloaded the beta from the link here. I have 1.04......don't know if has all the changes you put in. Is there an upgrade link in the options?
    It has a very clean interface and would hate to suggest any changes. However new users have a hard time finding the options. Pressing the left menu key is great for moving down the list of search engines, and clicking the trackball brings up the complete list.
    Perhaps clicking should bring up Options on top, or maybe a message explaining where options are when the application is launched (this message can be turned off by the user to not repeat again).
    Just a thought.
    12-29-09 06:31 PM
    Can you give the latest beta version? I bought the license key from mobi, but downloaded the beta from the link here. I have 1.04......don't know if has all the changes you put in. Is there an upgrade link in the options?
    It has a very clean interface and would hate to suggest any changes. However new users have a hard time finding the options. Pressing the left menu key is great for moving down the list of search engines, and clicking the trackball brings up the complete list.
    Perhaps clicking should bring up Options on top, or maybe a message explaining where options are when the application is launched (this message can be turned off by the user to not repeat again).
    Just a thought.
    The latest beta is 1.08, you can get it from the link in my previous post. I had already started creating another screen that will popup on first run to give the user some information on using the app, but good idea
    12-30-09 08:15 AM
    Sweet! Will load up now. How about Fox News as well?

I looked at the fox mobile site, but couldnt find any sort of search.
    12-30-09 08:45 AM
    in multi tap when you reach the 12 letter it seems to disable the muti tap function and you cant finish typing in the word i won it and i like the idea/concept but i cant use it to its abilities any ideas???
    12-30-09 08:00 PM
    i wish i had more memory so i could use a theme i really like your wallpaper shuffler you make some good apps btw its just too bad this phone blows
    12-30-09 08:03 PM
    in multi tap when you reach the 12 letter it seems to disable the muti tap function and you cant finish typing in the word i won it and i like the idea/concept but i cant use it to its abilities any ideas???
    Ill do some investigation into this in the morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 09:51 PM
    I found that searchIt is not compatible with leave it on. When the option is checked to have SearchIt appear in the menu , the menu option for leaveiton disappears and leaveiton can't be accessed through the icon.

12-31-09 07:56 AM
    I found that searchIt is not compatible with leave it on. When the option is checked to have SearchIt appear in the menu , the menu option for leaveiton disappears and leaveiton can't be accessed through the icon.
    Already fixed, will be in the next beta build.
    12-31-09 08:34 AM
    I purchased SearchIt. What do I have to do to get the latest updates?
    12-31-09 08:38 AM
    I purchased SearchIt. What do I have to do to get the latest updates?
    you'll get a notification when the developer officially releases it from mobihand..otherwise you can download the beta in this thread, but again it's beta so don't expect perfect functionality.
    12-31-09 10:01 AM
    I won this app in the CB Contest, but I can't figure out how to activate it! How do I get it fron "Trial Over" to a normal version? Please advise. Thanks.

12-31-09 01:30 PM
    I won this app in the CB Contest, but I can't figure out how to activate it! How do I get it fron "Trial Over" to a normal version? Please advise. Thanks.

You need to have a activation code which CB/Mobihand should have provided you and then click on "Search Using" scroll down Options and at the very bottom you can enter the activation code
    12-31-09 01:54 PM
    ok, cool im not the only one, also, now with the conflict i cant get leave it on to show up in the menu to "leave it on" in yahoo chat, i re down loaded everything and soft reset but no luck..bb8900 OS 4.6.1.174
    oh and thanks for another great app shao
    12-31-09 11:13 PM
    Great. thanks. Gonna test it then buy it. Great software, BTW
    01-01-10 10:34 AM
    Can't wait for the update.

01-01-10 03:11 PM
    You need to have a activation code which CB/Mobihand should have provided you and then click on "Search Using" scroll down Options and at the very bottom you can enter the activation code
    Thanks for the help. It works fine now. Before, I was revolving through the search engines via the menu key, but I couldn't find the options menu. I ran into the same problem until I clicked on the last icon & that menu came up. Scrolled to bottom of menu & found options, then it let me enter the code.

01-01-10 04:53 PM
    Thanks for copy/paste.

On an unrelated note, a quick question, is "Start Me Up" compatible with OS5 particularly the Bold 9700?
    01-03-10 11:17 PM
    I use "Start Me Up" for Ubertwitter on my 9700. Works flawlessly. I have it set at 60 seconds to start-up.

My side note: I must thank Shao for his "Wallpaper Changer" though. I have at least 70 wallpapers that it cycles through every minute randomly. I can't live without it.
    01-04-10 12:54 AM
    Love it Shao! Bingtastic!

Is there a way to add an automatic search text cache that will show a history of your searches with the same spelling (without bulking up the app), and be able to pick one from a list of your previous searches (similar to Google Mobile App)?

Sometimes I like to search the various engines with the same search term/word for various/alternative results. This would be a nice addition when changing the search engines.

Feelin' Bingalicious with SearchIt right now.
    01-04-10 01:11 AM
    Been a little busy for the last few days. But I found some time to do some add some big things to the app. Will be posting a new beta later today.
    01-07-10 10:42 AM
    Been a little busy for the last few days. But I found some time to do some add some big things to the app. Will be posting a new beta later today.
    Sweet! Sounds great Shao! Keep up the great work! ant wait to see all the ne stuff you have in store
    01-07-10 11:44 AM
278 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD