Eagerly waiting...
    01-07-10 11:47 AM
    This is a great app!!! I purchased it and LOVE it!
    Great job. I use it everyday and boy, does it save me time!
    Fantastic work!
    01-07-10 12:06 PM
    Just purchased this killa app... Thanks for the hard work and future updates..
    01-07-10 01:18 PM
    New update.

Changes since the last beta:

- rewrote searchbar code, fixes issues with autotext input
    - added popup with help information on first run when the user presses menu
    - other small code improvents and bug fixes (including fix for conflicting menu item with Leave It On)
    - Bolt and Opera Mini support! Yes, I was able to do it (what a pain in the ... to figure out tho)

To use Bolt you must install the BBLauncher app from the boltbrowser website, and Opera Mini currently only supports version 5 beta 2 (most current).

In the options screen you can select from the 3 browsers as to which one you want SearchIt to use.

For those who haven't downloaded a previous beta since the official release the other changes since then have included:

-Added CNN.com as a site
    -Added paste function - press space 3 times in the searchbar
    -Added text selection option - When in another screen on your BB, ie Messages, SMS etc if you highlight text and select SearchIt from the menu option it will auto populate the searchbar for you with the selected text
    -Added 2nd custom spot
    -Added Help button

Non touch build: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/SearchIt.jad
    Storm build: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/Storm/SearchIt.jad
    Last edited by Shao128; 01-08-10 at 01:08 PM.
    01-07-10 01:23 PM
    Gonna check it out now. Thanks for the update!
    01-07-10 01:53 PM
    aaaaa, somethings not rite! all my facebook, yahoo chat are gone, they are still in the systembut cant find them to open. i checked hidden as well, some other things are gone as well just dont know what yet? also, i used to use short cuts like M for messages and what not, non work now...im deleting man
    01-07-10 01:58 PM
    going to try a re set again
    01-07-10 02:01 PM
    Great Work, but is there another way to download this app?

Thanks
    01-07-10 02:03 PM
    Great Work, but is there another way to download this app?

Thanks
    As of right now its just OTA, when I post it official there will be a Desktop Manager install.
    01-07-10 02:05 PM
    well facebook came back..messages are gone cant find the icon anywhere? face book is the only thing that came back. going to delete "search it" and see what happens
    01-07-10 02:09 PM
    well facebook came back..messages are gone cant find the icon anywhere? face book is the only thing that came back. going to delete "search it" and see what happens

SearchIt shouldnt have any effect on other apps like that. Try resending your services book tho?
    01-07-10 02:11 PM
    SearchIt shouldnt have any effect on other apps like that. Try resending your services book tho?
    ok, just deletd search it and everything is still gone??? everything was fine till i downloaded it...i will try to re send service books
    01-07-10 02:16 PM
    re sent service books and stuff came back, going to do another reset..
    01-07-10 02:22 PM
    ok, now everything works good again....man i smoked a 1/2 pack of ciggs in like 10minutes...dont know what happened but as soon as i downloaded and did a reset everything went wrong..8900, 4.6.1 OS..
    01-07-10 02:31 PM
    ok, now everything works good again....man i smoked a 1/2 pack of ciggs in like 10minutes...dont know what happened but as soon as i downloaded and did a reset everything went wrong..8900, 4.6.1 OS..
    Glad its working, have you installed SearchIt again?
    01-07-10 02:33 PM
    As of right now its just OTA, when I post it official there will be a Desktop Manager install.
    Last question of the day, whats the OTA site?
    01-07-10 02:33 PM
    Last question of the day, whats the OTA site?

You can grab it OTA from here: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/SearchIt.jad
    01-07-10 02:37 PM
    No. going to wait to see what happens to others
    01-07-10 02:37 PM
    not trying to switch subjects but ever since i downloaded "search it"
    when i open leave it on and refresh apps, yahoo messenger will not show up, it will when i have yahoo open and hit menu and leave it on, but thats the only way, i re downloaded yahoo and leave it several times but no go
    01-07-10 02:57 PM
    Love that I can search to Opera.

I may have found a problem however on my 9700. If you search more than one word "test search" only the first word "test" will be populated to google.

I've only tested through opera on google so far.
    01-07-10 03:16 PM
    When I open the app my keyboard isn't popping up to type anything in the search box. What am I doing wrong? I'm using the 9550 on OS 428. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 03:38 PM
    Love that I can search to Opera.

I may have found a problem however on my 9700. If you search more than one word "test search" only the first word "test" will be populated to google.

I've only tested through opera on google so far.

Should be fixed now, if you redownload from the same link the new build will pop up.
    01-07-10 03:43 PM
    ok, re downlaoded from crackberry app store, i know its a older version but it does work
    01-07-10 03:48 PM
    not trying to switch subjects but ever since i downloaded "search it"
    when i open leave it on and refresh apps, yahoo messenger will not show up, it will when i have yahoo open and hit menu and leave it on, but thats the only way, i re downloaded yahoo and leave it several times but no go
    Its an issue Im aware of, when RIM released the new messengers a few weeks ago they dont show up on the list, its on my list to fix for Leave It On, its not related to SearchIt though.
    01-07-10 03:51 PM
    Its an issue Im aware of, when RIM released the new messengers a few weeks ago they dont show up on the list, its on my list to fix for Leave It On, its not related to SearchIt though.
    cool thanks Shao
    01-07-10 03:55 PM
278 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD