For starters it doesn't have to be free, just hope it has a trial so I can see it before buying it.

The main thing it needs to have is the option to bookmark a page. It's so frustrating reading and then having to close it completely losing my place.

What have you all used?
    08-27-09 03:38 PM
    Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-27-09 11:27 PM
    I use PDF To Go which is part of Docs To Go full version. It's all around $70 but I got it for $30 on sale. Well worth it for $30 but I wouldn't have paid more.

EDIT: pdf to go does NOT have a bookmark option.

08-27-09 11:53 PM
    Crackberry did an excellent comparision between Beamreader and Repligo readers back in February 2009. If you Google "Beamreader vs. Repligo", you'll come up with some excellent reviews on both programs. Repligo was most recommended. Currently on sale in CB App store for 25% off until end of the month. One review suggested that if you plan to read ebooks, Mobipocket reader would be ideal to use.
    08-28-09 01:27 AM
    Also note that Repligo Reader is the same program as PDF To Go from the Docs To Go full version.
    08-28-09 09:15 AM
    Is .145 DTG on my Bold only a partial version? I guess the same evaluation would hold for BeamSuite?
    08-28-09 11:54 AM
    There is a standard version of DTG and a premium version of DTG. The Bold comes with the standard version (does not include PDFs)
    08-28-09 12:22 PM
    It would seem more practical to go with Repligo Reader then instead of the DTG Premium which is $50.
    08-28-09 12:49 PM
    I decided to go with RepliGo Reader since I already had all the other components on my Bold for DTG.
    08-28-09 10:37 PM
    You won't go wrong with Repligo. I was a beta tester and have been using it ever since. Great app!

08-28-09 10:51 PM
    I evaluated DTG and Repligo. The functionality and page redering is pretty much the same.
    However in page mode Repligo offers finer zoom level which I find helpful. PDF to go zoom level is too coarse to be useful for my docs.
    08-28-09 11:13 PM
    Thanks for the replies. :P Still does not look like any reader can save what page I'm on for me
    08-28-09 11:21 PM
    Thanks for the replies. :P Still does not look like any reader can save what page I'm on for me
    That's the rope for now. Google and Evernote make good 'notes' you can keep onhand for keeping track of where you left off.

08-29-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD