anything out yet that can take screenshots on the storm? a search turned up nothing, but i figured id ask.
    11-23-08 06:21 PM
    I asked the same question earlier today. I'm still wondering about it, i didn't get a definite answer.
    11-23-08 06:22 PM
    I asked the same question earlier today. I'm still wondering about it, i didn't get a definite answer.
    I listed several options for you.
    11-23-08 06:35 PM
    anything out yet that can take screenshots on the storm? a search turned up nothing, but i figured id ask.
    Kellybrf, in your own scathing review on HoFo, you completely trashed the Storm. I was very surprised to see you're looking for applications for the Storm......in your own words "you couldnt pay me enough to switch from my phone to this". Did someone pay you enough?
    11-23-08 06:55 PM
    *cough* ROLLED *cough*
    11-23-08 06:59 PM
    *cough* ROLLED *cough*
    Sure hope Kelly didn't compose the message with the Storm, because in Kelly's own words: "most importantly, typing accuracy is hands down the worst ive ever seen. on any device. ever"
    11-23-08 07:09 PM
    i use capture it. search the forum for it. it's great!!!!!
    11-23-08 07:13 PM
    KellyBRF, I'm more surprised and shocked than you are with the Storm, that you absolutely couldn't stand it and can't wait to return it but still looking for applications for it. So Iguess there's no need to get a screen shot app, I'm sure the screen shot apps are better with the iPhone anyway, because the Big Red Machine marketing would certainly factor in an inferior 3rd party product that will stink so bad. Here's your own words: "ive always though bbs would much more compelling with a touchscreen, but not in lieu of a physical keyboard. i cannot begin to say how disappointed/surprised i am that it is this bad. it will sell because it has the big red marketing machine behind it, but it will also get returned and i cant see it stop the iphone bleeding"
    11-23-08 09:11 PM
    dont worry, im not keeping it i just need to take screenshots. i would never carry an iphone either, fwiw, but thats for vastly different reasons and neither here nor there. i stand behind everything i said on hofo about the storm, like i said i just need to take some screenshots

thanks sam!
    11-24-08 08:10 AM
    that rick roll was amazing, almost made me want to throw my laptop
    11-24-08 08:19 AM
    Check out the thread below...I have the OTA for the app there...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/off...creens-101487/
    11-24-08 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD