Did a search and found nothing please,crackberry bullies and smart arses need not reply!LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 05:51 PM
    crack kills..

PK delete this thread..
    while you're at it..delete the newbie as well...
    05-11-09 06:58 PM
    So once again could I ask that people PLEASE PLEASE use question marks for app requests or questions and reserve the use of exclamation points for apps already in existence?

God that is annoying.

05-11-09 07:48 PM
    crack kills..

PK delete this thread..
    while you're at it..delete the newbie as well...
    That's rude man chill out.. But I've seen this app
    for iphone and its really cool

05-11-09 08:10 PM
    So once again could I ask that people PLEASE PLEASE use question marks for app requests or questions and reserve the use of exclamation points for apps already in existence?

God that is annoying.

I second this. You would think its common sense but no, it is however good forum etiquette , but it should be a rule.

05-11-09 08:39 PM
    and this app does?....
    05-11-09 08:40 PM
    and this app does?....
    The answer to your question is the same for the following question...

What's bad about being a Baldwin?....NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG!
    05-11-09 08:43 PM
    I'm sure this app would have as much of a following as the sexy dice app if one of the app creators would take it on. But I can see where it would be tough because they would have to film or create a scantily clad babe through cg doing the washing motion. I for one wouldn't want to see someone elses gf or wife because chances are, I wouldn't find them attractive. Unless of course someone here is dating or married to Marisa Miller or another tall thin blonde super model w/ huge natural tatas. And that being the case, I'll just convince my girlfriend to get into one of her bikinis and wipe my storms screen down for me. Then i'll break out the sexy dice app! Its a win, win, win situation!
    05-11-09 08:44 PM
    I'm sure this app would have as much of a following as the sexy dice app if one of the app creators would take it on. But I can see where it would be tough because they would have to film or create a scantily clad babe through cg doing the washing motion. I for one wouldn't want to see someone elses gf or wife because chances are, I wouldn't find them attractive. Unless of course someone here is dating or married to Marisa Miller or another tall thin blonde super model w/ huge natural tatas. And that being the case, I'll just convince my girlfriend to get into one of her bikinis and wipe my storms screen down for me. Then i'll break out the sexy dice app! Its a win, win, win situation!
    you know what i agree make an app where i can insert a video of my girl lol i have the "marisa miller"...and the dice are funny i like the idea of sex positions on them ( f in thighs isnt fun lol)
    05-11-09 09:02 PM
    [QUOTE=FLASHER;2529375]Did a search and found nothing please,crackberry bullies and smart arses need not reply!LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOT

do a search virtual stripper
    05-11-09 09:03 PM
    If I can get the video needed and a signed release would that help.

05-11-09 09:44 PM
    If I can get the video needed and a signed release would that help.

Who would the chick be?
    05-11-09 09:52 PM
    Let's say a gorgeous model I happen to know.

If a developer wants to make this email. Me

We'll work out the details.

Inroom21@gmail.com

Who would the chick be?
    05-11-09 10:01 PM
    Um, Please post pics of said chick. Kthxbye.
    05-11-09 11:11 PM
    Um, Please post pics of said chick. Kthxbye.
    Um don't think that's going to happen google something if you wanna look at chicks.
    If your a developer email me. And i'll send you a disclosure statement.

I'm not interested in posting photos for your
    simple enjoyment if someone wants to help
    make this app i'll get all the necessary release
    Forms signed and the video needed.

I don't have to nor will I prove anything until final product

05-12-09 07:44 AM
    Ur right sorry for the exclamation points.yeah where's my ettiqutte,again for the rest of you worthless souls thatseem to not understand the later part of my request.Again if ur a smart arse don't reply and to those of you that think I'm being retaliatory,lighten up its only a f*in question,if u don't like my question I post ,keep it movin sizzlechest and please don't get all fired up,some of us have jobs and lives and don't spend hours being a professional unemployed post *****.and for the mods,i'lL give ya twenty push-ups if ya feel I'm wrong.lol

05-13-09 02:39 AM
    Alls I wanted was a hot bikini girl app washin me storm.good god!

05-13-09 02:44 AM
    Morning

I have something similar on my N95 mobile phone, its a animated gif that can be run as a screensaver, I'm sure there is a blackberry screensaver app that can use this type of file, if anyone wants the gif then PM me and I will send it to you or post as an attachment on this thread
    05-13-09 03:12 AM
    Let's say a gorgeous model I happen to know.

If a developer wants to make this email. Me

We'll work out the details.

Inroom21@gmail.com

you would expect payment up front in the form of a fee, or a profit sharing setup?
    05-13-09 04:59 AM
    Wow! This is dumb!
    05-13-09 05:08 AM
    I'm thinking profit share.

you would expect payment up front in the form of a fee, or a profit sharing setup?
    05-16-09 11:08 AM
    I'm thinking profit share.

i think we need a pic of her first suppose shes not that hot lol
    05-16-09 11:52 AM
    Ur right sorry for the exclamation points.yeah where's my ettiqutte,again for the rest of you worthless souls thatseem to not understand the later part of my request.Again if ur a smart arse don't reply and to those of you that think I'm being retaliatory,lighten up its only a f*in question,if u don't like my question I post ,keep it movin sizzlechest and please don't get all fired up,some of us have jobs and lives and don't spend hours being a professional unemployed post *****.and for the mods,i'lL give ya twenty push-ups if ya feel I'm wrong.lol

You post a "want" and everyone has an opinion. Some will agree, some will think you're a pervert. Can't really have your eggs and eat them too. Post something like this, you will get both sides no matter how much whining you do!
    05-16-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD