I desperately need something that will lock my screen while I am calling. This is for the Torch 9860.

Thank you for reading this.

I know this phone does it automatically, but the way I hold my phone during calls (well away from my head half the time, close the other half (in other words, I vary)) results in my pressing buttons on the screen constantly.

Sensors...*Sigh*
    12-10-11 10:11 PM
    I use Drag Lock for this issue.
    12-11-11 10:26 AM
    Have yet to test it during a call, but looks nice. Thanks! How do you buy it? O.O. I did not find a pro version on the App Store.
    12-11-11 05:44 PM
    I use drag lock as well, not for during calls, but I know it does it. For the longest time I couldn't find it on App world and it was only available through the mobihand store. However I checked yesterday as paypal was giving me issues with mobihand, and viola! drag lock was there in lite and pro form. Pro is only 99 cents, and well worth it.

I just checked again, I just punched drag into the app world search and it was the first app that came up.

I'm running a 9810, with .585 and my app world is 3.0.1.29...not sure if that makes a difference with this, but the app world version has made a difference in the past.

BTW...App runs great on os7!
    12-11-11 08:45 PM
    I use drag lock as well, not for during calls, but I know it does it. For the longest time I couldn't find it on App world and it was only available through the mobihand store. However I checked yesterday as paypal was giving me issues with mobihand, and viola! drag lock was there in lite and pro form. Pro is only 99 cents, and well worth it.

I just checked again, I just punched drag into the app world search and it was the first app that came up.

I'm running a 9810, with .585 and my app world is 3.0.1.29...not sure if that makes a difference with this, but the app world version has made a difference in the past.

BTW...App runs great on os7!

My biggest annoyance (and it is a major annoyance) is that it completely pwns everything while it is running. No e-mail notifications, no alarms...

Encountered this problem while it was locked and in holster...But I allowed everything within the application (including the application itself) and will see what will happen.

Edit: seems to be better now, but I still will not trust it with my daily alarm.
    Last edited by Apothegm; 12-12-11 at 06:28 AM.
    12-12-11 03:39 AM
    I allowed whatever privileges it wanted when I installed it, but other then that, everything is default in the app options menu itself. i have had no problems with any notifications of the sort. Not sure if you meant sound notifications or the icons on the notifier bar. When the app has locked the phone, i get all the icons in the top left corner of the screen, as well as batt level and signal strength.

It's weird to me that it would interfere with your alarm, since the app comes defaulted to have the clock as the only exception. Ie it will not lock when the clock is showing on the screen. i believe this would be so that when you plug it in, it doesn't lock while charging, or so that there wasn't an extra step when you woke up in the morning.

Who knows, if you learn anything from this site, it's that not every BB reacts the same way to the same software.

Which phone do you have and what OS are you running?
    12-12-11 10:19 PM
    Nice app. Just tried it.
    06-02-12 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD