Is there a screen capture app that will video capture the screen and whats happening on it?
    10-29-09 08:28 PM
    At first I thought you meant capture a video, which seemed utterly ridiculous to me but I'm guessing you mean for like a walkthrough showing apps being opened, menus being scrolled thru, etc.
    I'm sure they exist, but I've never seen them.. if you just want a screenshot by chance try captureit.
    I would like to know if this is out there tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 08:48 PM
    I second that, CaptureIt is wonderful. Doesn't record the actions on your phone but it captures screen shots, very very easy to use.
    10-29-09 09:00 PM
    ZonaSnap is another one that works just like CaptureIt but immediately gives you the options to email or bbm your screenshot.

http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlm&pd=32...1&ps=1&ext=jad

10-29-09 09:14 PM
    ZonaSnap is another one that works just like CaptureIt but immediately gives you the options to email or bbm your screenshot.

http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlm&pd=32...1&ps=1&ext=jad

Wow, I never knew that. I wish there was a way to email a photo to photobucket. You know how you are assigned your own private email address to send a picture to FB? They should do that for Photobucket as well I think.
    10-29-09 09:23 PM
    Actually, there is an app which captures a video of your screen actions - a bit on the sluggish side.

BBScreenStream 0.91a
    10-29-09 09:24 PM
    Flickr gives you the option to email it. Photobucket usually seems a teeny bit better than flickr... You positive that's not an option?

10-29-09 09:26 PM
    I did see an app in the appstore before, let me look see if I can find it again. Can't remember what it was called.
    10-29-09 09:36 PM
    i use ZonaSnap for picture capture of screens. i'll check out BBScreenStream. I want to do a few walkthroughs and be able record on screen bugs as they happen.
    10-29-09 09:41 PM
    Here's bbscreenstream. Its an app run from your PC that captures the tethered berry actions
    oppitronic.[net|de]

10-29-09 09:41 PM
    Wow, I never knew that. I wish there was a way to email a photo to photobucket. You know how you are assigned your own private email address to send a picture to FB? They should do that for Photobucket as well I think.
    I'm sorry I forgot to add in that ZonaSnap does give you the immediate option to email to PhotoBucket. Hope you find it helpful!

10-29-09 09:43 PM
    BBScreenStream is for the desktop and requires you to connect the bb via usb. there needs to be a program that will make a 30sec - 60secs clip right on the bb.
    10-29-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD