Shameless plug!

Screamager, the best useless utility for PlayBook is now out for Blackberry 7 devices.
    Get it while it's hot!

Buy Screamager Phone - Download Screamager Phone - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    02-27-12 03:20 PM
    Shameless plug!

Screamager, the best useless utility for PlayBook is now out for Blackberry 7 devices.
    Get it while it's hot!

Buy Screamager Phone - Download Screamager Phone - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Looks like Alec Saunders helped you out then in getting it through the red tape, good to see they're making the effort when problems are raised.
    02-27-12 03:26 PM
    Woaah Thank you TheMarco, I'm gonna download it and GO HARD.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcWQCGGW3pA&feature=fvsr[/YT]
    02-27-12 03:29 PM
    The PlayBook version RULES!!!!!
    02-27-12 03:37 PM
    Yeah. I totally forgot about this funny lovely LED application hahah.^^
    I'm gonna get it for my PlayBook and my BlackBerry phone too. Downloading now..
    02-27-12 03:44 PM
    The cool thing is that at the moment the animations actually run faster on the phone than they do on the PlayBook. PlayBook should catch up again soon though. Some folks at RIM are trying to figure out what's causing the slowdown since OS 2 was introduced
    02-27-12 04:49 PM
    By the way, there's one mildly annoying issue with this release where the back button doesn't close an open popup dialog. This is actually a WebWorks issue. It should get fixed soon by RIM after which I'll push an update. I didn't consider this a 'showstopper' so I decided to release.
    02-27-12 08:58 PM
    Shameless plug!

Get it while it's hot!

You mean it's better than a fart app?
    Just kidding. It's great. I have it on my PlayBook and have used it to project a welcome message to a large crowd
    02-27-12 10:44 PM
    It turns out RIM released a new version of WebWorks without actually announcing it which fixes the back-button issue when a dialog is open. I have already submitted an update of the app to AppWorld. Hope it will show up soon!
    02-28-12 10:51 AM
    For those who have friends on the Dark Side: If you like Screamager, let them know it's now available for those other phones named after a piece of fruit in their App Store!
    10-24-12 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD