Anyone happen to have the Scottrade Mobile app available for OTA load? They finally released an app and it's limited to certain devices, though it's supposedly available for OS 5.0 devices.
    08-13-11 11:12 PM
    anyone able to rip the .COD for me and send it to me after downloading it from App World?
    11-06-11 06:36 PM
    anyone able to rip the .COD for me and send it to me after downloading it from App World?
    I'm having a similar problem. Upgraded to Bold 9900 and the app moved over with no problem. Had to swap out to a new Bold 9900 and now it will not allow me to download the App. I still have my old Bold with the App intact. If you (or anybody) can tell me how to turn that into a working App on the new phone I will be happy to share the files. (Will share them regardless, but if there is no way to transfer/use it is not worth your/my time.)

Deborah
    dlevinson at acesupms dot com
    Last edited by diggle; 12-14-11 at 04:31 PM. Reason: It is com not come. :)
    12-14-11 04:31 PM
    If you've downloaded the app onto your older BB, you can get the .COD file by using a program called BBSAK on your PC. You can get that program at BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife. Once you install the program, connect your BB and look for a "read" device button to pull up a list of .CODs installed on your device. Scroll through the list and you should see one for Scottrade. Highlight that and choose the "save" COD button to copy it from the BB to your computer. I'd go into more details, but I'm away from my computer. Let me know if you need more help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-11 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD